+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rads kicks off

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Lies, damned lies and statistics, you can find support for whatever side of the argument you're on.

There are links I've posted previously, and another here;

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wh...s-the-verdict/

All of which would suggest that Radrizzani has overstepped the mark.

Doesn't matter really, we'll see how the players perform on Friday at home, following the "pep talk" from the owner (compared to the half-decent performance against Reading away before he got on his hind legs), won't we?

And before anyone gets all excited, of course I want a win, and for a clean sheet for BPF on the back of a good performance by the back four, etc etc, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the 1st team starters are less than motivated (guess who), we will see.

We could always keep voting until we get the outcome you want WTF?

Posting a blog wrote by a Reading fan and you think that won't be a tad biased?

Also the handful of comments aren't exactly damning are they?

I don't disagree with AR's comments nor do I believe writing to the FA & EFL is sour grapes like you think. There are questions to be asked about the model Wolves are using this season and the more I read about it the more dodgy it seems so good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    We could always keep voting until we get the outcome you want WTF?

Posting a blog wrote by a Reading fan and you think that won't be a tad biased?

Also the handful of comments aren't exactly damning are they?

I don't disagree with AR's comments nor do I believe writing to the FA & EFL is sour grapes like you think. There are questions to be asked about the model Wolves are using this season and the more I read about it the more dodgy it seems so good on him.
    I was merely pointing out (and previous links have been from what you (might) consider less "partisan" sources), that there are as many for or against, depending on which source you choose to use.

You can agree or not with the comments about Wolves, (although writing to the FA/EFL seems slightly contradictory, seeing as he stated in the same interview that he wants to copy their methods of getting players in!), and that wasn't my point and you surely must know that. It was the medium used, the scatter-gun nature and the sour grapes flavour (especially when viewed against his other comments about wanting to actually emulate what Wolves have done, made in the same interview),;

https://www.footballinsider247.com/h...ds-masterplan/

Whether we should be excited about what he said about wanting to copy Wolves is debatable! But as you think it's "dodgy" maybe Radrizzani will change his mind (as if).

I was merely pointing out (and previous links have been from what you (might) consider less "partisan" sources), that there are as many for or against, depending on which source you choose to use.

You can agree or not with the comments about Wolves, (although writing to the FA/EFL seems slightly contradictory, seeing as he stated in the same interview that he wants to copy their methods of getting players in!), and that wasn't my point and you surely must know that. It was the medium used, the scatter-gun nature and the sour grapes flavour (especially when viewed against his other comments about wanting to actually emulate what Wolves have done, made in the same interview),;

https://www.footballinsider247.com/h...ds-masterplan/

Whether we should be excited about what he said about wanting to copy Wolves is debatable! But as you think it's "dodgy" maybe Radrizzani will change his mind (as if).
    Yet you only seem to post the negative ones that support your negative view. That's fair enough each to their own.

AR's sold a stake in football agency because he was advised it would contravene EFL/FA regulations.

He then finds out the owners of Wolves have a stake in football agency so how can it be surprising if he then wants clarification of the rules. If it turns out to all be above board then he says it would be a model he would consider following, What's wrong with that?

I agree with his comments regarding the team and have no concerns about the when or how that message was delivered.

That's just my opinion.

"scatter gun nature" - my god how ironic!!

Seriously you should think about blogging, if they get paid by the word you would soon be able to afford to buy the club yourself.

Yet you only seem to post the negative ones that support your negative view. That's fair enough each to their own.

AR's sold a stake in football agency because he was advised it would contravene EFL/FA regulations.

He then finds out the owners of Wolves have a stake in football agency so how can it be surprising if he then wants clarification of the rules. If it turns out to all be above board then he says it would be a model he would consider following, What's wrong with that?

I agree with his comments regarding the team and have no concerns about the when or how that message was delivered.

That's just my opinion.

Seriously you should think about blogging, if they get paid by the word you would soon be able to afford to buy the club yourself.
    As with another comment in response to one of my posts;

".......and have no concerns about the when or how that message was delivered".

Glad you're not running Leeds United.

To be honest I'm glad that neither of us is running the club.

Lets face it we all know who's running the club it's Orta according to you.

Picks the players, picks the match tactics all according to you, based on no evidence at all. In fact the only evidence in regard to this is AR saying it's not true.

But surely AR must be lying to all of us because it doesn't fit in to your vision of what is happening at Leeds, all of it based on your imagination and links to crappy little blogs to support it.

By the way my cars in for an MOT today (it will fail) so took the day off, what's your excuse for lurking on here day and night?

Don't think we'll get beat on Friday myself.

That's just my opinion.

To be honest I'm glad that neither of us is running the club.

Lets face it we all know who's running the club it's Orta according to you.

Picks the players, picks the match tactics all according to you, based on no evidence at all. In fact the only evidence in regard to this is AR saying it's not true.

But surely AR must be lying to all of us because it doesn't fit in to your vision of what is happening at Leeds, all of it based on your imagination and links to crappy little blogs to support it.

By the way my cars in for an MOT today (it will fail) so took the day off, what's your excuse for lurking on here day and night?
    Based on "no evidence at all"???? He has picked the players, how else do you account for retaining some complete dross when it was patently obvious change was required, but our previous head coach was impotent to make such change? I hope Heckingbottom is doing things differently, the evidence is promising, so far.

You believe that the (previous) head coach "signed off" on all acquisitions? DoFs in just about EVERY other club work at the behest of the coach/manager, who requests players based on need. You think Christiansen, with the "dossier" stuffed under his arm, went to Orta and said, "I need this, this, and this player"? I think not, he was TOLD, "You get this, this and this player, and you do what you can, and what I tell you to do with them"

And since when did you see me suggest I depend for MY views on the "crappy little blogs" I have posted links to? I don't need them, I simply make reference to show you that there are two sides (at least), to the story, as opposed to the "lets believe everything that comes out of Radrizzanis mouth" view of the world, something you subscribe to I suppose? Lying? No, but "economical with the exactitude", more than likely, it's hardly unknown in football, is it?

Based on "no evidence at all"???? He has picked the players, how else do you account for retaining some complete dross when it was patently obvious change was required, but our previous head coach was impotent to make such change? I hope Heckingbottom is doing things differently, the evidence is promising, so far.

You believe that the (previous) head coach "signed off" on all acquisitions? DoFs in just about EVERY other club work at the behest of the coach/manager, who requests players based on need. You think Christiansen, with the "dossier" stuffed under his arm, went to Orta and said, "I need this, this, and this player"? I think not, he was TOLD, "You get this, this and this player, and you do what you can, and what I tell you to do with them"

And since when did you see me suggest I depend for MY views on the "crappy little blogs" I have posted links to? I don't need them, I simply make reference to show you that there are two sides (at least), to the story, as opposed to the "lets believe everything that comes out of Radrizzanis mouth" view of the world, something you subscribe to I suppose? Lying? No, but "economical with the exactitude", more than likely, it's hardly unknown in football, is it?
    "I need this, this, and this player"? I think not, he was TOLD, "You get this, this and this player, and you do what you can, and what I tell you to do with them"

What did they have to drink when they had this discussion, you should know since you were obviously there?

"I need this, this, and this player"? I think not, he was TOLD, "You get this, this and this player, and you do what you can, and what I tell you to do with them"

What did they have to drink when they had this discussion, you should know since you were obviously there?
    If you're ok with your version of events, happy for you, keep taking the pills

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)