+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rads kicks off

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    derogatory language paddy lol

we have a choirboy in our midst lol
    Yes, Paddy and I are just nipping out to pick some more potatoes. I'm reading very little on here. Boring me with arguments and Roseys constant tripe in particular. Doesn't sound remotely like a nice person. A grumpy oul ballix with nil friends me suspects. Shut it ya opinionated bore.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Keep the ones young enough to improve like bpf coyle Denton shaughnessy Phillips Vieira sacko grot and Roberts, then the players who can at least keep the squad reasonable ayling berardi debock jansson forshaw Dallas alioski hernandez Saiz ekuban and lasogga

That's 20, then add half a dozen quality players in the positions required and we'll be promoted
    Point being Clive that just being young enough to improve doesn't mean that they will. We've all seen Phillips, Sacko and Grot and they are never going to be anything more than middling Championship at best (some not even that). In addition, in order to improve, we need coaching staff at all levels to be improved on, at least that would give the youngsters the best opportunity for development.

Of the senior players you mention, not sure about De Bock, and I suspect Lassogga will be gone in the summer, we wont pay whatever he is going to want.

Frankly, even with the few out that I mention, if we do as you suggest and get the half dozen quality (stress, quality) players, we have a large enough and strong enough squad to be competitive (auto promotion might be a bigger ask)

derogatory language paddy lol

we have a choirboy in our midst lol
    it is racist and derogatory actually.

Pathetic.

They aren't, in your opinion WTF. Phillips is currently the 35th best English player in the championship and is leeds only representative in the top 50, check the stars if you don't believe me

Stats*

And a response from Berardi that shows how it should be done;

Berardi on Radrizzani comments: "I didn't read what he said. Speaking with my team-mates, no-one said anything about it. We don't care about what he says. If I have to say something to him, I speak with him, not here." #lufc

Shame the owner couldn't show the same class.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    it is racist and derogatory actually.

Pathetic.
    get the violins out , the holier than thou brigade are back in town . lol

which friday is this then ? you senile old goat lol
    Let's see how this pans out, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Yes, Paddy and I are just nipping out to pick some more potatoes. I'm reading very little on here. Boring me with arguments and Roseys constant tripe in particular. Doesn't sound remotely like a nice person. A grumpy oul ballix with nil friends me suspects. Shut it ya opinionated bore.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I knew our period of agreement would be fleeting. Thing is, what I'm saying now is no different to the post you were kind enough to reply with "agreed", strange that.

As for "merits if the team, fairly easy to sum up;

BPF, AYLING, BERARDI, JANSSON, FORSHAW, DALLAS, ALIOSKI, SAIZ, that's about all that have any chance if Championship quality, what do you want to talk about regarding that little lot?
    Neither falling out or dissagreeing with you bud just saying you're habit of repeating the same points over and over is a waste of time - no one of importance is taking any notice

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)