Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: O/T Salisbury poisoning

  1. #1

    O/T Salisbury poisoning

    Advice from Chief Medical Officer to those possibly contaminated [restaurant users amongst others]
    "Wash your clothes" as though the danger was minimal Is she having a laugh?
    Sure looks minimal to me

    Last edited by Exiletyke; 13-03-2018 at 01:42 PM.

  2. #2
    A dread to think what could happen if this substance ( what ever it is ) was used in any wide scale terrorist attack ,

  3. #3
    Its what we're up against in this day and age. Theresa May makes me laugh. There's nowt she can do about this attack other than look silly. We know it was the russians but what can we do about it?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Its what we're up against in this day and age. Theresa May makes me laugh. There's nowt she can do about this attack other than look silly. We know it was the russians but what can we do about it?
    What can anybody do about it ? Apportioning blame on any Government official doesn't help either , I would think and trust the Army and it's specialists units are the ones who know what their doing , Government Officials should liaise with the Army , then release a well rehearsed statement regarding what the best option regarding safety issues, although 9 days on is it ? I would have thought the real dangers have been nullified ? Again who knows,

  5. #5
    That’s the risk you take being a Russian spy , goes with the job

  6. #6
    I think the voice gives them away East Stand

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    What can anybody do about it ? Apportioning blame on any Government official doesn't help either , I would think and trust the Army and it's specialists units are the ones who know what their doing , Government Officials should liaise with the Army , then release a well rehearsed statement regarding what the best option regarding safety issues, although 9 days on is it ? I would have thought the real dangers have been nullified ? Again who knows,
    That's what I mean Roma. Can't see us waging war anytime soon. Agree Mrs May should have rehearsed what she said instead of posting the Russians an ultimatum which to all tense n' purpose is hollow. It's made her look rather foolish.

    Russia " what you gunna do like?". Mrs May, " nothing". Russia, "thought so".

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Thatís the risk you take being a Russian spy , goes with the job
    Exactly what I've been saying , yes ok it's not a nice thing to encounter but as you say it goes with the job , he was a double agent after all wasn't he ?
    Last edited by animallittle3; 13-03-2018 at 03:57 PM.

  9. #9
    He should have used his jet shoes to get away or shot them with his cuff links.

  10. #10
    Vince Cable calling for an EU collective ban on this years World Cup , the irony is not lost on me by the way .

    Talking about hosting the World Cup here if the ban spreads world wide .

    Interesting developments .

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    He should have used his jet shoes to get away or shot them with his cuff links.
    007 Jimmy Bond , carnt beeut him , he's gorra dubble uppin Sowerby Bridge

  12. #12
    It's a shame if we don't take part this is the best England team and manager since 1966 and I fully expected us to win it

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Vince Cable calling for an EU collective ban on this years World Cup , the irony is not lost on me by the way .

    Talking about hosting the World Cup here if the ban spreads world wide .

    Interesting developments .
    Can you see that happening ? All the plans have been made for accommodation etc , I hope it does happen , we are well due the Finals , everything Stadia wise in place here , will it Happen ,,,,,,,,,,, NO

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Can you see that happening ? All the plans have been made for accommodation etc , I hope it does happen , we are well due the Finals , everything Stadia wise in place here , will it Happen ,,,,,,,,,,, NO
    Probably not roma , an alternative tournament maybe with any other nations who support us .

    Either way if you get 5 or 6 teams dropping out England , Spain , France , Germany , Italy ...oops already dropped out .......soz , it's going to make the world cup a non event .

    Interesting to see what the holders Germany do .

  15. #15
    I reckon the one in sowerby bridge shares his dashing good looks and can kill a man 32 ways with a slice of haslet. Best thing about 007 is that he hasnít got a dog. Thatís why he traps all the honeys.

  16. #16
    My OP was a criticism of the Chief Medical Officer
    With all the army personnel wearing just about anything possible in the way of protective clothing the highest medical authority
    tells potential victims to just "wash your clothes" That was my point
    This person is paid a rather handsome salary to be prepared but in my view fell woefully short

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    My OP was a criticism of the Chief Medical Officer
    With all the army personnel wearing just about anything possible in the way of protective clothing the highest medical authority
    tells potential victims to just "wash your clothes" That was my point
    This person is paid a rather handsome salary to be prepared but in my view fell woefully short
    Aye as though you'd gut gone for a leak , cracking advice !!!!!!

  18. #18
    On a par with the handling of Grenfell Tower in regard to the general public
    Those with potential contamination must be worried sick
    CMO should resign or be sacked




    Hello where is everybody it's only a bit of possible nerve agent
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 13-03-2018 at 05:49 PM.

  19. #19
    Itís about as healthy as the snow scene in the wizard of oz where the snow is pure asbestos.

  20. #20
    Perhaps the Chief Medical Officer's advice is based upon an objective assessment of the evidence made available to her, rather than looking at media images of people wearing chemical protection clothing?

    Perhaps her advice was even based, in part, upon what the people wearing chemical protection clothing found?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •