+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Salisbury poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn Thomas vs stum View Post
    He should have used his jet shoes to get away or shot them with his cuff links.
    007 Jimmy Bond , carnt beeut him , he's gorra dubble uppin Sowerby Bridge

It's a shame if we don't take part this is the best England team and manager since 1966 and I fully expected us to win it

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Vince Cable calling for an EU collective ban on this years World Cup , the irony is not lost on me by the way .

Talking about hosting the World Cup here if the ban spreads world wide .

Interesting developments .
    Can you see that happening ? All the plans have been made for accommodation etc , I hope it does happen , we are well due the Finals , everything Stadia wise in place here , will it Happen ,,,,,,,,,,, NO

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Can you see that happening ? All the plans have been made for accommodation etc , I hope it does happen , we are well due the Finals , everything Stadia wise in place here , will it Happen ,,,,,,,,,,, NO
    Probably not roma , an alternative tournament maybe with any other nations who support us .

Either way if you get 5 or 6 teams dropping out England , Spain , France , Germany , Italy ...oops already dropped out .......soz , it's going to make the world cup a non event .

Interesting to see what the holders Germany do .

I reckon the one in sowerby bridge shares his dashing good looks and can kill a man 32 ways with a slice of haslet. Best thing about 007 is that he hasn’t got a dog. That’s why he traps all the honeys.

My OP was a criticism of the Chief Medical Officer
    With all the army personnel wearing just about anything possible in the way of protective clothing the highest medical authority
    tells potential victims to just "wash your clothes" That was my point
    This person is paid a rather handsome salary to be prepared but in my view fell woefully short

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    My OP was a criticism of the Chief Medical Officer
    With all the army personnel wearing just about anything possible in the way of protective clothing the highest medical authority
    tells potential victims to just "wash your clothes" That was my point
    This person is paid a rather handsome salary to be prepared but in my view fell woefully short
    Aye as though you'd gut gone for a leak , cracking advice !!!!!!

On a par with the handling of Grenfell Tower in regard to the general public
    Those with potential contamination must be worried sick
    CMO should resign or be sacked

Hello where is everybody it's only a bit of possible nerve agent
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 13-03-2018 at 06:49 PM.

It’s about as healthy as the snow scene in the wizard of oz where the snow is pure asbestos.

Perhaps the Chief Medical Officer's advice is based upon an objective assessment of the evidence made available to her, rather than looking at media images of people wearing chemical protection clothing?

Perhaps her advice was even based, in part, upon what the people wearing chemical protection clothing found?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast