+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonights Games - League Two

Phew, I think we got away with that one. 2pts dropped by Exeter and great outcome at Coventry.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Good night IMO.
    Definitely, as it keeps Coventry out of the mix. It means it痴 still a four horse race for that 3rd automatic and the way Luton are going it could be a five horse race for two automatic spots.

Luton equalise 2-2 late on and get a point. Exeter finishes 0-0. That痴 good for us. We need to get something against Mansfield as Wycombe can only overtake us on Sat if we lose and they win. Although both Mansfield and Wycombe have a game in hand of us.

Top 8

1.) Accrington P36 Pts 71
    2.) Luton P37 Pts 70
    3.) Notts County P37 Pts 65
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    4.) Wycombe P36 Pts 63
    5.) Mansfield P36 Pts 62
    6.) Exeter P35 Pts 60
    7.) Coventry P36 Pts 58
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    8.) Lincoln P36 Pts 57

The results tonight were good for us. Would have helped if Exeter had lost, but in the grand scheme of things it was the second best outcome we could have hoped for as I believe Luton v Coventry was best as a draw.

Everyone's goal difference stays the same, so also good news.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    The results tonight were good for us. Would have helped if Exeter had lost, but in the grand scheme of things it was the second best outcome we could have hoped for as I believe Luton v Coventry was best as a draw.

Everyone's goal difference stays the same, so also good news.
    Cracking results.....3 other teams in the mix get a point each......onwards and upwards, if we beat Mansfield then we are in the driving seat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12