+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonights Games - League Two

Tonights Games - League Two

Two important games in terms of the playoff and promotion race taking place tonight to look out for;

Exeter V Yeovil
    Coventry V Luton

Ideally a Yeovil win or at worst a draw. Perhaps it would be better if Coventry and Luton draw rather than one of them win?
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 13-03-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Coventry 1 up

Half times....
    Coventry 2-0 Luton
    Exeter 0-0 Yeovil

Would have preferred Luton to win. The less teams that are within touching distance the less my sphincter twitches 😳

I think Luton being pulled back into the mix is a good thing. Opens up the league.... 3 automatic promo places up for grabs.... all to play for!

we still have Luton and Coventry at home and to realistically get automatic promotion we need to win those games as well as Mansfield and Wycombe.
    Luton are being pegged back and if their bad run continues they are catchable.

Luton pull one back as I type.

As it stands we would be 4 points behind Luton who are on 69 points having played the same amount of games as us. Exeter would slip to 7th on 60 points with two games in hand of us. Coventry would move up to 6th on 60 points with a game in hand of us.

If Luton don’t go up now it will be the biggest bottle job in history. Doesn’t look like they’re going to be on the beach last day of the season after all.

Not sure whether Cov winning tonight is a great result for us though, really squeezes things up.

Following the Exeter game on twitter. They are well on top, at home in a local derby. I'm not holding my breath unfortunately.

Good night IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast