+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: OT - Salisbury Poisoning

Following further deliberation and fact seeking on my part........

The corridor photos of the two Russian suspects may be genuine. It appears that there are 4 identical corridirs right next to each other at the airport. It is not impossible that they were photographed in adjacent corridors at the same time.

However, another thing i have unearthed is that The Met, in their investigations, have concluded that the two Russians arrived in Salisbury 4 hours AFTER the Skripals left their house. How could the two suspects have coated the door handle with nerve agent prior to them arriving the town?

I still think that the Mayhem cry of "we have proof" rings as true as Bush and B-liar's comments on Saddam's ownership of WMD.

Everything is a conspiracy, the twin towers collapsed due to a controlled explosion, not aeroplanes, the moon landing was done at a filming studio and the earth is flat! now another one added to the list! When a few more innocent people are killed they'll realise the proof was real!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Everything is a conspiracy, the twin towers collapsed due to a controlled explosion, not aeroplanes, the moon landing was done at a filming studio and the earth is flat! now another one added to the list! When a few more innocent people are killed they'll realise the proof was real!
    So the Metropolitan Police are wrong in their timings of when the Skripals left their home and/or what time the 2 Russians got to Salisbury? I think they would love you to explain to them how and why they are wrong in this "intel" they have shared with the press..... or is the release a smoke screen for some reason?

I await the facts that explain it all......................

...... as for the flat earth theory, I am currently seeking contestants to take part in a new reality show. A £100K prize goes to the first flat earther to find the edge of our flat planet

You forgot the £350m ‘Leave’ conspiracy...and Farage’s poster campaign.
    All is not always as it seems MoP...not everything is a conspiracy either...but the establishment is not always to be trusted as we should have learned from such events as Hillsborough, Watergate, WoMD and just about every time Trump opens his mouth.
    The establishment and those in or seeking power have been known to tell huge porkies...shock, horror!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Y
    those seeking power have been known to tell huge porkies...shock, horror!
    Talking of porkies, you mean like the remainers with their scare tactics! , also Trump's been saying it's fake news makes you wonder if he has been telling the truth all along. At the end of the day we read these mixed stories and we make up our own minds which all differ.

Talking of porkies, you mean like the remainers with their scare tactics! , also Trump's been saying it's fake news makes you wonder if he has been telling the truth all along. At the end of the day we read these mixed stories and we make up our own minds which all differ.
    MoP, you’re right...we do all differ and, in all seriousness, one of the more reassuring aspects of the debate on here is that you and I, who clearly have very different perspectives, have never resorted to falling out or any sort of abuse.
    The notion that Trump might be ‘telling the truth’ really is a bridge too far for me though and as for the ‘scare tactics’...what you and the Leavers seem to fail to recognise is that, nothing has yet happened! All the evidence suggests that if we go ahead with Brexit then, come six months time we’re going to be in one hell of a mess and even the most ardent Brexitears e.g. Rees Mogg reckon it could take fifty years for us to reap any benefit from Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    MoP, you’re right...we do all differ and, in all seriousness, one of the more reassuring aspects of the debate on here is that you and I, who clearly have very different perspectives, have never resorted to falling out or any sort of abuse.
    The notion that Trump might be ‘telling the truth’ really is a bridge too far for me though and as for the ‘scare tactics’...what you and the Leavers seem to fail to recognise is that, nothing has yet happened! All the evidence suggests that if we go ahead with Brexit then, come six months time we’re going to be in one hell of a mess and even the most ardent Brexitears e.g. Rees Mogg reckon it could take fifty years for us to reap any benefit from Brexit.
    I seem to remember being told that it would be a disaster if we didn't join the euro, all the facts pointed to that. Also, at the stroke of midnight on new years eve for the new millennium, many computers would fail and planes would fall out of the sky. As soon as we voted for brexit, there would be immediate increases in vat and income tax and shares would crash. Just remind me how many of these things actually happened.

One Prediction I'll make, R59, is that EU (the organisation, not the good people of the countries within it) will be in a poorer date that UK in ten years time. Sweden is a good recent case in point - today's election has seen a significant rise in an anti-EU party, and the difference between this and the Brexit vote is the demographic - the average age of those voting against EU in Sweden was significantly lower than in UK which negates the argument that anti-EU sentiment will literally die off in the next few years. The EU will HAVE to change or die IMO, and become more of a means to an end that a means to itself

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    One Prediction I'll make, R59, is that EU (the organisation, not the good people of the countries within it) will be in a poorer date that UK in ten years time. Sweden is a good recent case in point - today's election has seen a significant rise in an anti-EU party, and the difference between this and the Brexit vote is the demographic - the average age of those voting against EU in Sweden was significantly lower than in UK which negates the argument that anti-EU sentiment will literally die off in the next few years. The EU will HAVE to change or die IMO, and become more of a means to an end that a means to itself
    ...and thereby lies the tragedy. You’re right Andy, the EU will have to change...many Remainers agree with that...but we could have been a major part of bringing about that change had we not decided to throw a strop and chuck the baby out with the bath water.
    How the hell you can conclude that the EU will be poorer than the UK in a decade’s time is totally beyond me. Where’s the evidence and if that’s the case, why did you vote ‘Remain’?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)