+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bloody hell

Stick with em guys even if we don't get 2nd I've said all along a May day out winning the play offs with JT lifting that bloated trophy will do for me!!

Many twists and turns to come?

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Ooooo I like it! Perfect for a little girl from the midlands

Trinity is a lovely name. But, as Roy Walker would say "it's good but it's not right"

I will give you all a clue. It is the female name of a player who is currently in the team. Although he is known by the abbreviated female name anyway... and couldn't hit a barn door
    Trinity is really clever, Exiled. But love Gabriella. Hope you won't have to wait much longer, Sam

For the record - I was just kidding!

IF we can win all 9 games left then history tells us that's enough points to go up - just as we struggled when Grealish was injured, exactly the same thing could happen to Cardiff. It's a big ask and those dropped points through inconsistency in the first half of the season look to have cost us.

Sam - all the best with the impending arrival chap, love the names.

I like Gabe for a girls name.

Sid, all I can think of is Sid from Iceage.

Congrats by the way

Baby Isaac finally arrived last night thanks for all the kind words lads and laddesses. I did put José and Juan Pablo's and Dion on the name list but they were overlooked

Aww congratulations Daddy Sam.

Welcome to your Villa Mad family, baby Isaac. You chose well. xxx

Sam, sending congratulations and best wishes to you both on the birth of baby 👶 🍼 Isaac. 😘 😆

Congrats mate, I trust you’ll be bringing young Isaac up the Claretty blue way.
    Best wishes to the family and enjoy the sleepless nights.
    And the odd smells and wailing, that for once, won’t be attributed to your good self .

Great news, have fun you two!??

Congrats!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)