+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MK Dons Post Match Thoughts

MK Dons Post Match Thoughts

Two losses against two struggling teams. Just a blip or is the sky falling in?

Thoughts on tonight's game and what's going wrong?

I don’t think you want to hear my thoughts, I’ll just move on

MOTM Nicholls

Cummins all over the place. Ajayi playing out of defence was awful. Rodak kicking rubbish. Smith won nowt in air and we didn’t try much else. Palmer did a bit better. They played more intelligent and accurate balls forward.

Stil in playoffs though 🙂

If Saturday's loss didn't give the lads a kick up the back side, then tonight's defeat must have done! We have to get the defensive basics back in place. Games against Northampton and Southend ***** now. Need at least 1 win in those 2.

Nothing up front tonight. I seem to be in a minority but Smith just looks knackered at the moment. Not sure why he dropped Ball for him?
    Defence looked all over the place tonight.
    Hopefully it’s just a blip.
    Onto sataurday.

We'll have to wait and see. IBS was dead right about this side not being football smart enough we waste so many balls and give it away far too often, we heap unnecessary pressure on ourselves. We do however have some things that make up for this and considering we always lose to the bottom sides it seems like, we still have a great chance of going up.

UTM!

Ajayi sounded awful from the commentary. I think I heard Ronnie Moore say he doesn't know how Warney copes with him. He has obviously improved last few months but tonight he sounded a complete liability. Having said that he shouldn't have been low on confidence given that he got the goal. Maybe too much confidence is the problem- he needs to be told just to boot it away not dally in possession.

Can I post my thought tomorrow please when I have not got the tit on.

Losing to the bottom 2 teams isn’t a team that’s destined to go up. League 1 again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Losing to the bottom 2 teams isn’t a team that’s destined to go up. League 1 again next season.
    All the augurs suggest that you may well be correct crocks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast