+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Opportunity missed Tonight

I was hoping we would have got 2/3 more points too, but we haven't ,,, " everything's not lost " Keep the Faith

Everyone on equal games now, the season effectively starts on Saturday so let’s see if we can play for the full 90 minutes. I could at over 35s and I’m a fat pig

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why is this though against a team who were there to be beat and who weren't at their best. We've not had a single shot on-target in another poor second half performance, and we cant even play at our best for 60 minutes, let alone the full 90+ minutes.
    Also, take Ollie McB's goals away and we'd be down already as nobody else is chipping in.
    We conceded a goal , we didn’t throw it away they were just the better team second half. We had plenty of chances in the second half but we lack quality at this level . The stats don’t tell you everything about the game Acido.

very poor defending that led to calamity Davies again getting beat on his near post.

stay up or drop down next season we need 2 new keepers.

last night was crying out for hammil

i really cant see another win at home.

Williams a doubt for Saturday , picked up a back injury last night

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    very poor defending that led to calamity Davies again getting beat on his near post.

stay up or drop down next season we need 2 new keepers.

last night was crying out for hammil

i really cant see another win at home.
    The move for their goal , what a shambles , Isgrove should have got a proper challenge in , tackled like a moth , Beaten on near post yes , good strike though,
    where would you have played Hammil YB
    Last edited by Romared; 14-03-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Might be two points dropped. Might be a point gained. Brum are three points behind us with a far inferior goal difference. That's two matches. So we can't drop into the bottom three until after matchday 39. I'd take in with a shout with 7 to play any day of the week. We're where we are because we're crap so no good forecasting where points are coming from. At this stage of the season you take what you can get. Home or away.

I agree wi Roma's thread title.

After trailing through evening traffic from Sowerby Bridge to Barnsley and evvin mi chipoyle teear a wo saying on walk to ground "This is it toneet, this is aar neet to turn the season rarnd--another so called must win game but Norwich ev nowt to laik fo really" First heyf a thought weer in 'ere--this is the sh1te-est Norwich team av evva seen darn here, there fo the taking and to cap it all our two Championship-level players Yiadom and McBurnie combine to scooar just befooar heyf time.
    Then the same old-same old. The opposition manager outsmarts us wi a change of tactics, we are pushed back or negatively fall back into a defensive set up and we are not good enough to hold on to a lead and "manage" a game. Our £1 million striker ez only scooared a penalty all season and is so unfit he az nivva lasted 90 mins yit. McBurnie and Moore looked buggered wi chasing the'd done first heyf. Yet as Norwich grew stronger we still managed to miss good chances to scooar which Championship quality players wudda clinically dispatched. Only a matter a time befooar they scooared and I was in arse-cheek-clenching mode when their lad shot ovva in last seconds.
    We can't keep on saying this is the game to get us gooin and being disappointed. One of the sh1te teams below us is bound to go on a bit of a run sooin and we are only 3 pts ahead of 'em. Wiv played all six games ageean the bottom three and 5 of aar 7 wins this season ev come ageeanst them so we can't do any damage theear on them.
    The new manager bounce is ovva with that one win in six ageean Birmingham. Time for Jooa to show the skills a wo told he had evving coached all those top players. Nine games left.

SBRed we're where we are because we were a bag of sh1te a long time before Jose rolled into town.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    SBRed we're where we are because we were a bag of sh1te a long time before Jose rolled into town.
    A dunt disagree Ponte. All the mooar reason fo our new consortium to assess the situation in January and provide the funds to bring in some decent laikers instead of just watching that French bloke chase after two French blokes who failed to turn up and an unfit Austrian whilst failing to devote the necessary effort to bring in a decent keeper. My sources inform me that only young James from the consortium, the French bloke and the club accountant were on the Panel that appointed Jooa.
    It all adds to my opinion that the Chien Gang are here fo other reasons than football.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-03-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast