+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Opportunity missed Tonight

Last nights result wasn't for want of trying either. I didn't go but I've seen the chances we missed. That is down to bad luck not poor play.

I'll normally be first to knock em'. However, if they are getting shots off and keeping us entertained I'll give em' their dues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Last nights result wasn't for want of trying either. I didn't go but I've seen the chances we missed. That is down to bad luck not poor play.

I'll normally be first to knock em'. However, if they are getting shots off and keeping us entertained I'll give em' their dues.
    Tha cant pull a stocking off a bear leg steve , Hecky , Real Madrid and Inter Milan's finest can't turn players not good enough into good enough .

Tha could see this last summer with who they brought to the club , niver going to be anything other than a struggle .

Am capped we are still well in the mix to stay up , most other seasons we'd be dead and buried nar with the points we have .

Ad diasagree wi thi on that Ponte. Nearly all the misses aar saw wo darn to lack of Championship quality clinical finishing rather than bad luck.

I hope thi turds ev firmed up.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-03-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Ad diasagree wi thi on that Ponte. Nearly all the misses aar saw wo darn to lack of Championship quality clinical finishing rather than bad luck.

I hope thi turds ev firmed up.
    Yeah no more white n' green sloshy ones SBred

SBRed. You go on about someone going on a run. The bottom five or six are all down there due to their inability to go on such a run. So I'll stay happy watching the games tick past.

Yeah no more white n' green sloshy ones SBred
    Your "Celtic Phase" Ponte.

Good to hear thi crapping is on form ageean. Keep Regular.

SBRed. You go on about someone going on a run. The bottom five or six are all down there due to their inability to go on such a run. So I'll stay happy watching the games tick past.
    That wud be like Hull then Ponte. They wo darn wi us. I hope their run continues at Birmingham on Setdi.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That wud be like Hull then Ponte. They wo darn wi us. I hope their run continues at Birmingham on Setdi.
    I still think we're good for three wins and some scraps thrown in. I couldn't see the win at Brum to be honest. Waste of time making predictions. I woudn't have thought we'd have put up such a fight away at Cardiff but was pleasantly surprised all the bar the result. Owt could happen. Missing next two home games any way. Think my next game back is the Sheff Utd one.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    The move for their goal , what a shambles , Isgrove should have got a proper challenge in , tackled like a moth , Beaten on near post yes , good strike though,
    where would you have played Hammil YB
    down the right his crossing would have been much better for McBurnie to get on to.
    down the left he tends to come in on his right and shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    down the right his crossing would have been much better for McBurnie to get on to.
    down the left he tends to come in on his right and shoots.
    Got to admire your faith in that selection YB, but the facts are , his crosses now don't beat the first man , he has no assists or goals either this season , Sad in many ways to say ,, but i think we may have seen the best of Adam Hammil ,

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast