+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Opportunity missed Tonight

Big Opportunity missed Tonight

We could and should have been 5 pts clear of Brum,
    some strange changes also
    I thought we were the better side for long spells in the game, probably deserved to win ,
    Norwich changed their system at Half Time , we changed our system too late in the game, and paid the price ,
    Gardner ( MOM) and Williams ( absolutely awful) just don't work together for me , how on earth does Fryers get in the Team
    Rest of the Team 7/10
    another point , but we need this winless home run stopped now , starting on Saturday

This is disgraceful how we've thrown that one away against a mid table team who only had 3 shots on-target all night.
    W & G starting together yet again seriously annoys me now and there must be some sort of clause that insists we play them both. How else can we explain them being picked all the time.
    A win against Millwall will make this look like a better point than it is, but dont expect it to happen, either against them or Bristol.

Evening Roma....you have turned us over in the league too often in the recent past....’this Saturday is payback time!.

I missed Birmingham due to mates wedding, and didn’t go Caraboa cup.
    Havent seen a win at home since August 26h
    I’m fed up ! Thought we were good for 3 points tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This is disgraceful how we've thrown that one away against a mid table team who only had 3 shots on-target all night.
    W & G starting together yet again seriously annoys me now and there must be some sort of clause that insists we play them both. How else can we explain them being picked all the time.
    A win against Millwall will make this look like a better point than it is, but dont expect it to happen, either against them or Bristol.
    I don’t think it was disgraceful at all . We pressed from the front first half and played well but the front 3 ran out of legs the second half and so we got pushed deeper back.

Why is this though against a team who were there to be beat and who weren't at their best. We've not had a single shot on-target in another poor second half performance, and we cant even play at our best for 60 minutes, let alone the full 90+ minutes.
    Also, take Ollie McB's goals away and we'd be down already as nobody else is chipping in.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening Roma....you have turned us over in the league too often in the recent past....’this Saturday is payback time!.
    Good evening Frenchlion, You are probably right , but I'm hoping for a Reds win , you've been doing really well and good luck to you, after Saturdays game of course ,, do you think you can make the play offs ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I don’t think it was disgraceful at all . We pressed from the front first half and played well but the front 3 ran out of legs the second half and so we got pushed deeper back.
    It looked to me after 60/70 ? Mins Mcburnie was signalling to come off ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why is this though against a team who were there to be beat and who weren't at their best. We've not had a single shot on-target in another poor second half performance, and we cant even play at our best for 60 minutes, let alone the full 90+ minutes.
    Also, take Ollie McB's goals away and we'd be down already as nobody else is chipping in.
    It's what we've been left with Acido , tha carnt mek a silk purse arta a pigs ear, It was a decent game , and Norwich may not have been at their best , but they have some quality in the side , Marley was pretty anonymous tonight , but took time to applaud the Reds fans when subbed ,

I always liked Marley & me Watkins, but I would have bet money on him doing a 'Scowen' and scoring against us tonight Roma.
    Admittedly its not been a total shocker where we've not even turned up etc. but just like in the Hull game, it could and should have been better and we might have had 2 or even 4 more points than we've got.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast