+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Big Opportunity missed Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is that the Potts who has just come back heavy legged again after taking another knock, or the world beating Potts who ManUre and Barcelona have been poaching ?.
    No it’s the Potts who’s started every game we’ve won

A dunt think Acido goes ? Or is he another who blames Potts ? We are far betta when this lad plays , it seems sum fans av gorrit in forrim ? Why , i like him and think he will get a lot better, rather him than a loanee enyday fo me , strange how not many evva point the finger at Hammill and the likes , times have changed , they may have had there day ?

Agree Roma hiding in plain sight

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A dunt think Acido goes ? Or is he another who blames Potts ? We are far betta when this lad plays , it seems sum fans av gorrit in forrim ? Why , i like him and think he will get a lot better, rather him than a loanee enyday fo me , strange how not many evva point the finger at Hammill and the likes , times have changed , they may have had there day ?
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    potts has just as many poor performances as good so that maybe the reason behind that.
    the Hammil thing is he gives is all and many many times looks like the only player that gives is all when he has played cant say that about many players this season.

It's really worrying YB as this will be twice I've agreed with you of late

nowt wrong wi that
    i agree with alot u have said on some things football wise.

No I don't think Potts is our worst player and the smiley suggests I was being a bit sarcy!.
    I do think Adam Hammill has still got a lot to offer us and hes been treat unfairly in my opinion. I don't see the point in bringing in Conor Mahoney on loan for example, when we've got a fully fit and experienced option in Hammill.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456