+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great 3 points. But it's half time.

Great 3 points. But it's half time.

We absolutely must beat the Scabs Saturday. I watched them against the Sheep Sha g g ers Sunday and they were busy but punchless.

Brooks will again be on the bench due to ongoing medical issues.
    Duffy absolutely must start with Holmes taking over if he tires and Brooks again coming on around the 60 minute mark.

Hope Clarke is fit but if not then Billy and Wilson again. Wilson told to face goal and be positive.

If we beat the Scabs we are absolutely right back in the top 6 mix.

Well done Wilder tonight. Pressure on and he delivers.
    Top f u c ki ng man.

And just how calm was Brooks taking that goal?

Pure top, top class with precision.

You can't buy that-- and hopefully no one will.

if we can win sat were right back in it fancy both boro and derby to draw sat so could be very tight in there if we do with a probable good following from forest should be a great atmosphere sat coyraww !!!

I know it was "only Burton" but we played some decent stuff and our second was a great move. Brooks will do that time and time again.....make a run and draw players away creating space. It's just a brucey bonus that his left peg is as cool as a cucumber and he can finish. I agree that he needs to be drip fed into the 11 but my mouth waters at the prospect of this lad playing for us in the premier league next season. Keep believing!! Massive game on Saturday and we all HATE forest. Lets bring the house down!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    And just how calm was Brooks taking that goal?

Pure top, top class with precision.

You can't buy that-- and hopefully no one will.
    So calm when he took his goal, probably only Billy could have took it so well. That’s it with exceptional players like Brooksy, their speed of thought makes it seem so easy, like the game’s being played in slow motion.

yeah correct and if we can hang on to him next season be like getting 2 new players with him and coutts might only need 3 more and not 5 lol we owe the scabs one after result at their place so lets give it to em !!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    So calm when he took his goal, probably only Billy could have took it so well. That’s it with exceptional players like Brooksy, their speed of thought makes it seem so easy, like the game’s being played in slow motion.
    Exactly that Gray.

That appreciation of what's happening around them, the clarity, is what makes them so special and appear to have so much time.You could put that finish down to the fearlessness of youth but it's so much more than that.

Truly special.

( His youthful looks ,alled to that skill, allows me to make a comparison with another prodigy from a different sport, but with a Blades connection-Joe Root- and look what he's done so far)

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Exactly that Gray.

That appreciation of what's happening around them, the clarity, is what makes them so special and appear to have so much time.You could put that finish down to the fearlessness of youth but it's so much more than that.

Truly special.

( His youthful looks ,alled to that skill, allows me to make a comparison with another prodigy from a different sport, but with a Blades connection-Joe Root- and look what he's done so far)
    Agreed TT, regarding Root as well. I wonder if there’s any hope that the powers that be will see the benefit of keeping the lad at least another season or two and build a successful squad around him? He has stated that he’d be happy to stay here and gain experience.

ENDA took his chance for the first goal very well,but the 2nd goal was a thing of BEAUTY,wonderful touch by BILLY to the DUFFMEISTER who then produced a delightful pass to BROOKSY who not only produced a CLASS finish, his run off the ball told ya this kid is summat SPECIAL(Potentially)I thought Burton looked decent and JAMAL produced a wonderful save at the Kop end but we thoroughly deserved our win.Well done BLADES and on to Satdi to hopefully SMASH the Scabs.UTCB

Brooks goal was a joy to behold,Bills deft lay off into the Little Maestros path,who then slides an inch perfect pass to the Boy Wonder,who cool as a cucumber strokes the ball past the keeper into the far corner,a thing of beauty,young Davids goal at the Dirtbags was very similar

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...utd-2-0-burton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast