+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheff Utd Joins the Hunt

Exactly rA, successive years of high hopes turned to utter embarrassment (yes, frigging embarrassment) tends to demoralise. Rom is right, if we were on the up on the back of a post Xmas charge then yes we would be up for it...BUT WE ARE PLAYING ****E and frankly are now totally reliant on the opposition to gift us the odd goal!! We have been kicked in the goolies too many times Rom to get excited, our self defence mechanism says we shat it in January!! Now, if we beat Cardiff...........

ramAnag Its easy for RomAnis to stay positive when you live in another country and its just your second club Bit different when you spend money travelling up and down the country Don't think he's aware we've only won one away and one at home this year I'm looking forward to next season to be honest I believe in Rowett Its not easy having to play players you havnt signed and probably don't want I went to the fans forum on Tuesday and Rowett was saying the club had given three year contracts to some players who then said after 18months they didn't want to be at the club so they could get a lucrative move elsewhere Think we could all name them

I'm not that sure I could name many that, as of today, could find lucrative contracts elsewhere. Our stock of saleable assets is pretty low due to the age of several of the first team starters and the recent performances of several of the other starters/fringe players. Vydra, Carson and the two central defenders (who are both past their prime) aside, who could we sell for any significant money?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I'm not that sure I could name many that, as of today, could find lucrative contracts elsewhere. Our stock of saleable assets is pretty low due to the age of several of the first team starters and the recent performances of several of the other starters/fringe players. Vydra, Carson and the two central defenders (who are both past their prime) aside, who could we sell for any significant money?
    Agree with that appraisal Rog. Worryingly honest on Rowett’s part...but I’m not sure I can name the suspects.

Why can't you spell you spell Shackell or Butterfield don't forget this happened over two years ago 😊

I have never been able to spell Boterfeld

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Why can't you spell you spell Shackell or Butterfield don't forget this happened over two years ago ��
    Ah, I see...yep I usually spell those two with two extra t’s. They the only ones?

Sorry that's what happens when I'm trying to order things on the phone and posting on here at the same time Must get a PA

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Sorry that's what happens when I'm trying to order things on the phone and posting on here at the same time Must get a PA
    ? What ‘happens’...why are you apologising?

ramAnag I put you spell you spell twice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)