+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Statement from Steve Clarke

Statement from Steve Clarke

"After our defeat last night, that's the season over for Killie. I'm looking forward to the extended break and the boys will be very refreshed when the league resumes in August. I'll be planting my new tatties next week and then looking out the bucket and spade".

What a ****wit.

Planting earlies when there's still a chance of frost????

He'll be lucky if Boyd hasn't laready sliced his seed tatties and deep-fried them in batter for breakfast, the obese ****.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    What a ****wit.

Planting earlies when there's still a chance of frost????

He'll be lucky if Boyd hasn't laready sliced his seed tatties and deep-fried them in batter for breakfast, the obese ****.
    He did mention that Steven McLean told him to put the earlies in pots or bags in the greenhouse for now and only put them outside after the risk of frost had gone. This was just after Clarke had requested that McLean book all the Aberdeen players that would miss the semi final in the hope that the heads would go down.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    He did mention that Steven McLean told him to put the earlies in pots or bags in the greenhouse for now and only put them outside after the risk of frost had gone. This was just after Clarke had requested that McLean book all the Aberdeen players that would miss the semi final in the hope that the heads would go down.
    Clarke's such a dour **** that he looks as though he's already planted them in Rugby Park's plastic and just realised that his Wiljas will fail.