+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather us..

i dont want to loose any games though if choose one of the options on offer the perfect scenario would be

loose the first leg of the playoffs 4.0.. get back to NYS and batter them for 90 +13 minutes but only win 3.0.. at least the season ends with the lads being clapped off and also ends on a positive note..

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    It wasn't so much the defeat at Wembley, but the 200 plus quid it cost, to see Le Fondre and Ellison bottle it on the big stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Rushden & Diamonds? Why?
    Given the chance you would do it all over again jocksgloves, £200 or no £200.

froggy gets confused sometimes, probably due to all that cheap French plonk Perigord pours down his neck.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 15-03-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    i dont want to loose any games though if choose one of the options on offer the perfect scenario would be

loose the first leg of the playoffs 4.0.. get back to NYS and batter them for 90 +13 minutes but only win 3.0.. at least the season ends with the lads being clapped off and also ends on a positive note..
    I'd agree with this, I can't take losing at Wembley again, it just dampens everyone's mood for the Summer. I'd rather end on a semi-high of winning at NY but missing out on Wembley.

I don't even know if I want us to get promoted yet. We still have the back end of a very dark 16/17 season looming over us. I'd rather start again next season and aim for autos. Although do we risk that and end up doing a Sheff U and rot in league 1 for several seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post

froggy gets confused sometimes, probably due to all that cheap French plonk Perigord pours down his neck.
    Yeah - I assume he meant Dagenham and Redbridge. No wonder the Wembley defeat didn't hurt so much - he can't remember a thing about it!

yeah - i assume he meant dagenham and redbridge. No wonder the wembley defeat didn't hurt so much - he can't remember a thing about it!
    LOL �� nice one Casper

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post

Bloody hell I get things mixed up inbetween my head and my fingers. I obviously meant Dagenham & Redbridge

Getting over the defeat to Rushden and Diamonds was a lot simplier

Yeah - I assume he meant Dagenham and Redbridge. No wonder the Wembley defeat didn't hurt so much - he can't remember a thing about it!
    True!

Ideally go up this season via the playoffs. If the chance is there, grab it. Said it before, being a top league 1 team is fun, but I'd swap it right now for a struggle in the championship. And there's always that hope that we might eventually be able to grow at that level and be comfortable there, but we've got to be there to make it happen.

We once lost to Rushden and Diamonds? God, we're worse than i thought.

Froggie we lost to Dagenham and Redbridge who are now non-league

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast