+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather us..

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Whatever give 100% every game,what happens happens.We are a!l in it together,just hope for the best.
    Was going to agree with you Dave, then I re-read the 2nd sentence " We are all in it together " I've heard that somewhere before lol.

Only 3 choices, No play-offs.....nah.
    Lose in semi-finals....nah.
    Lose at Wembley.......I can take that, one reason being what Grist mentioned, extra revenue.
    As big a heartache losing at Wembley would be we would recover for the new season the following August.

The way we are playing we could be out of the play-offs by 5pm Easter Monday....get it sorted Warney.

The Evans team was better than this one, for me anyway. Think next season would be just as bad as last term, but league football is about playing as high as possible. So, let's go for it, and hopefully we aren't fighting in a heap on here in a year's time.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    I don’t know about not being good enough to compete in the Championship. Judging recent results we aren’t good enough to compete with the bottom clubs in League 1.
    Spot on,good teams don't lose two on the bounce,especially to teams in the bottom four,MK Dons had not won at home since December,make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    Spot on,good teams don't lose two on the bounce,especially to teams in the bottom four,MK Dons had not won at home since December,make of that what you will.
    Without looking too hard I see that Wigan lost 2 on the bounce recently and both Blackburn and Shrewsbury have lost 3 league games on the bounce

You can just see it..... Warne v Evans and Posh going up with Evans grinning from ear to ear at Stewart. Please no.....

A pink champagne moment.

Irn Bru moment for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You can just see it..... Warne v Evans and Posh going up with Evans grinning from ear to ear at Stewart. Please no.....
    Don't forget to wear your.....' I Steve Evans ' cardigan at Wembers..Brin .

Would love to see Millers v Posh at Wembley.........A ' sea of Red & White...and ' Blue & White '.....

bring it on !!

I'd have to say lose at Wembley. We've been there and lost before without it hurting too much. Well not for too long. Does anyone else feel sorry for Rushden and Diamonds?

It wasn't so much the defeat at Wembley, but the 200 plus quid it cost, to see Le Fondre and Ellison bottle it on the big stage.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'd have to say lose at Wembley. We've been there and lost before without it hurting too much. Well not for too long. Does anyone else feel sorry for Rushden and Diamonds?
    Rushden & Diamonds? Why?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast