+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT) Cheltenham festival

Thanks for the note of kindness in your post, Silly, it's much appreciated.

Cam, Brin and Pattylallacks greet my return not in the same manner but with offensive remarks hoping to get me to retaliate in kind. This is something I will not do as I'm here mainly to talk football which I've done on several posts. CAM as a mod should be ashamed of himself and maybe B and L know no better. Are they lacking in manners and is their hatred of Kempo so deep that they must insist for a tenth year running that myself and Kempo are one and the same? If this is all they have to contribute then I pity them.

ANYWAY the point of this post is to warn people off Unibet who are a bunch of crooks. So far they haven't given back my £200 deposit as I've told them that I won't be doing business with them anymore. It's their loss more than mine, as can be seen from the appalling bad luck detailed above.

[QUOTE=welovebooth;388
    Picked a 12-1 winner but talked myself out of it and went for the favourite instead Joe spinner was it?[/QUOTE]

Story of my life that boothy.

Pick a bet , then change my mind. I should know by now to go with instinct.
    Luckily I decided not to have a bet at Cheltenham so will look at a footy bet today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post

Cam, Brin and Pattylallacks greet my return not in the same manner but with offensive remarks hoping to get me to retaliate in kind. This is something I will not do as I'm here mainly to talk football which I've done on several posts. CAM as a mod should be ashamed of himself and maybe B and L know no better. Are they lacking in manners and is their hatred of Kempo so deep that they must insist for a tenth year running that myself and Kempo are one and the same? If this is all they have to contribute then I pity them.

ANYWAY the point of this post is to warn people off Unibet who are a bunch of crooks. So far they haven't given back my £200 deposit as I've told them that I won't be doing business with them anymore. It's their loss more than mine, as can be seen from the appalling bad luck detailed above.
    MM's own Morecambe and Wise are back. Dead in Didcot but still losing his shirt at the bookies. I miss gwru.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    MM's own Morecambe and Wise are back. Dead in Didcot but still losing his shirt at the bookies. I miss gwru.
    I don’t his obsession with JCH was driving me mad until I met gwru I liked JCH lol

Zil lifes too short to get hung up with who’s who paranoia, just do me a favour please don’t make me throw up with I love Kempo letters 😂

My well meaning advice to punters on here is DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH UNIBET who took over from Stan James Ltd.

On Weds I protested about my non payout after backing the winner in the last. I did it in a polite articulate manner.

They said they'd send me an email to look into the matter. They did no such thing.

On Friday I contacted them again, re-stating my case.

Today I got an email that said they'd botched it and I was right all along. They said that yes, I had placed £200 on the winner at 7-2 joint 2nd fav and that £700 had been placed in my account. I was gobsmacked that they had made such a blunder!! If I hadn't protested and in the right manner and stuck to my guns I would've been cheated out of £700!

My message is avoid UNIBET at all costs. They're a bunch of effing incompetents.

I'm just glad that I lost a crushing £3,500 to Stan James and not Unibet. But if Fahey's and Appleby's horses hadn't stayed in the stalls when the others in the field were off and running...?

My well meaning advice to punters on here is DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH UNIBET who took over from Stan James Ltd.

On Weds I protested about my non payout after backing the winner in the last. I did it in a polite articulate manner.

They said they'd send me an email to look into the matter. They did no such thing.

On Friday I contacted them again, re-stating my case.

Today I got an email that said they'd botched it and I was right all along. They said that yes, I had placed £200 on the winner at 7-2 joint 2nd fav and that £700 had been placed in my account. I was gobsmacked that they had made such a blunder!! If I hadn't protested and in the right manner and stuck to my guns I would've been cheated out of £700!

My message is avoid UNIBET at all costs. They're a bunch of effing incompetents.

I'm just glad that I lost a crushing £3,500 to Stan James and not Unibet. But if Fahey's and Appleby's horses hadn't stayed in the stalls when the others in the field were off and running...?
    At least you got your money eventually I have a horrific story about EE but I won’t go into since it’s off topic

Offensive remarks? Where? Show me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Offensive remarks? Where? Show me.
    He tells you that he posts under one name only yet you repeatedly say he is me.

If that is not is offensive enough,you are also saying he is a liar.

Hope that is clear

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234