+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan, Shrewsbury.. Game in hand watch..

By the way, the Plymouth defeat wasn't October..

Your too emotional champs. Like a message board Kevin Keegan!

Will you 'love it' if we beat them?

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Will you 'love it' if we beat them?

Sorry we've lost once since Oct.

I just know my footy, and know how we are looking. I've seen it so many times at this level. I know what makes a difference. And I know how this will pan out ......If I'm wrong, we will finish a very close 2nd. I just don't think both of them will win all their games. I dont us dropping many points. Simple as that.
    You can point out that one single defeat, it still doesn't change the fact ...........

We've got Bradley Dack
    We've got Bradley ....
    We've got Bradley Dack
    We've got Bradley .....
    We've got Bradley Dack
    We've got Bradley .......

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Sorry we've lost once since Oct.

I just know my footy, and know how we are looking. I've seen it so many times at this level. I know what makes a difference. And I know how this will pan out ......If I'm wrong, we will finish a very close 2nd. I just don't think both of them will win all their games. I dont us dropping many points. Simple as that.
    You can point out that one single defeat, it still doesn't change the fact ...........

We've got Bradley Dack
    We've got Bradley ....
    We've got Bradley Dack
    We've got Bradley .....
    We've got Bradley Dack
    We've got Bradley .......
    Drawing at home to Oldham was poor too. This team are capable of disappointing in any given game, just as much as Wigan have recently.

Drawing at home to Oldham was poor too. This team are capable of disappointing in any given game, just as much as Wigan have recently.

Clutching at straws. Yeah we have had a few disappointments along the way. Welcome to English football.
    Your ignoring the fact we aren't faultering now, and Wigan have. And in my opinion, based on seeing every single side in the division give or take, they will faulter again. And it's unlikely we will. As much as you may want that, or hope to get a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Clutching at straws. Yeah we have had a few disappointments along the way. Welcome to English football.
    Your ignoring the fact we aren't faultering now, and Wigan have. And in my opinion, based on seeing every single side in the division give or take, they will faulter again. And it's unlikely we will. As much as you may want that, or hope to get a bite.

I just think Wigan are a match for us, and they have 3 games in hand and are only 5 points behind. The 2 games between the sides this year couldnt separate us is my evidence.

I don't understand why you seem offended by us only equalling Wigan as a team. They beat Man city ffs!!

I just think Wigan are a match for us, and they have 3 games in hand and are only 5 points behind. The 2 games between the sides this year couldnt separate us is my evidence.

I don't understand why you seem offended by us only equalling Wigan as a team. They beat Man city ffs!!

There you go again, with your 'football by numbers' way of seeing football. That's akin to all the idiots I see on BRFC's who talk utter rubbish. So if we drew with Wigan and are as good them, surley we can claim to be better than Man City! That's my new username!!! Utter tosh and you know it .......

You are clearly inferring above (go back re-read what you have CLEARLY said) in your 'opinion' we need two other sides to slip up. Your exact words where 'Rovers are relying on Shrewsbury' ....that infers both Shrewsbury and Wigan are better. AGAIN .....completely ignoring the fact that NONE of those sides have managed to beat us this season. Weird .....if we are so crap in your opinion, how are they better? If they haven't beaten us once?

You are just ignoring every single win (of which there have been many, MORE than any other side in English football) in order to bait and get a response. You forget 5 consectutive wins, and only mention a draw with Oldham (really really clutching at straws) Think how many away wins we have had since then. But no, good Old Saxo wants to keep ****ing himself because Wigan beat a really average midtable side the other night, with a really late stuffy goal. In a must win game.

Your completely ignoring our form, and completely ignoring Wigan's. Based on results, I maintain, Rovers will go up. Because we wont drop points, and the others will.

I think you will find there is very little to choose to between us and Wigan (but your not saying that) and also Shrewsbury. What will set us apart?
    Lenihan
    Chapman
    Dack
    Armstrong
    Mulgrew
    Graham

And a manager who will not lose his head, wont start talking **** in press, who will be a calming influence and help us keep our heads, while the others will lose theirs around us.

or .....if Wigan start winning twice a week from now on, beat every single side in the league playing twice sometimes 3 times in 7 days the they will win it! and If Shrewsbury do the same, beat every single side (which is basically what both need to do) and we lose more games in one month than we have in 7 months, then you and your mates on BRFC's get their wish.

You can sit and spend the summer saying 'I told you so' and thoroughly enjoy telling everyone about this awful season with crap players and a god awful manager who failed miserably! Admit it, that's perfect for you and lads on BRFC's. You will all get what you want. Who knows, you may still get what you really want, and you'll all have a wonderful summer.

That's what supporting your football club is all about afterall.

Your too emotional champs. Like a message board Kevin Keegan!

ha
    If you actually look back I have been 100% consistent in my views. Early on, when we had a few bad results and everyone was saying we would go down, I just said give it time, we will come good. We did.
    Early on everyone slated the likes of Dack, I always said he would get around 20 goals, and create loads. He has, and he will.
    I said we won't lose many games, we haven't.
    I said when Armstrong came in, he would get a dozen or so goals, he will.
    I said we will go up, we will.

I don't just 'change my opinion' like the wind. You do.
    After we beat Wimbeldon (go look at your comment, if not I will bump it for you, as you need a reminder) you said you fully expect us to go up now?
    Since then we have won every game and drawn just once, with Wigan, which kept them further behind us. In that same time Wigan have drawn 2 and won just once.

So you say I am emotional? After you said that a few weeks back, and have picked up max points since, why the sudden change of opinion? Because Wigan won for the first time in weeks?

And you say I am driven by emotion?
    I have been 100% consistent in my views over the whole season, and never wavered once. Despite the odd (and I do mean odd!!!!!!!! Your clutching at straws to find the odd poor result) result, I have never not once changed my opinion.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)