+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan, Shrewsbury.. Game in hand watch..

Wigan, Shrewsbury.. Game in hand watch..

Bradford for Wigan tonight. On paper a tough game, but if Wigan are as good as us, as I believe they are, then anything less than 3 points will be a surprise, and bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Bradford for Wigan tonight. On paper a tough game, but if Wigan are as good as us, as I believe they are, then anything less than 3 points will be a surprise, and bonus.
    Don't get too carried away about Wigan Sax. They are in poor league form. And had one decent half vrs us. Other than that in the league they've been average for weeks now. Meanwhile we've beaten everyone. They needed to come to Ewood and win. Not celebrate on our pitch because they drew. If this ends 0-0 tonight that's 3 draws 1 win and 1 defeat in 5. That's crap.
    I'll ask you this, but I already know how you'd react. If we'd just drawn 3 in a row, would you be saying we are as good as them? You and everyone on BRFC's would be wetting yourselves. And Mr Mowbray would be getting slated. It's not about one game, it's how you play against everyone else.
    I bet they up their game on Sunday in the FC cup. And this huge distraction continues. Meaning an even bigger pile up of fixtures.
    Or they go get an injury time time winner!! To55ers! I could've edited all that out! I'll stand by some of it!
    Last edited by champs95; 14-03-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Wigan know how to win in this league. They'll get top spot I'm telling you. We need Shrewsbury to falter.

Wigan certainly know how to win in late injury time as well.

As annoying that late winner was there is still a bit of water to go under the bridge
    If we win all 9 games left I just cannot see us failing to go up
    Funnily enough it's Bradford at home I see us struggling with out of what's left.

Wigan know how to win in this league. They'll get top spot I'm telling you. We need Shrewsbury to falter.

I bet you they don't.

Wigan and Shrewsbury need us to faulter badly.
    I don't understand this writing us off every week business? But PLEASE let it continue, as its working.
    Despite that injury time winner vrs a poor mid table side that have barley won a game in months, Wigan's league form has been poor.
    Every week we beat a side 'in good form' that 99% of our 'fans' say we wont beat because they are 'worried' about the other side. Like being worried about Wigan etc etc.
    Every week we go and beat that in-form side easily .......then the next round of matches
    99% of our fan-base then predict we wont win ....because of all this great thing the oppo will do .......then we beat them with ease ......ontop the next round of matches .....there is a pattern here. We win every bloody week. And STILL everyone is worried about all the sides. All these sides are below us. All these sides cant beat us, christ most of them cant even get a draw against us! But most keeping backing Blackpool, or Walsall or whoever over us? Completely ignoring the fact we are better than everyone else.
    You don't have to agree with my words, just look at the league table. If that's not enough, look at our results. If that's not enough, come down to Ewood and see for yourself. We need the support!!!
    If you ever thought Wigan would not win any of their 4 games in hand, your mental imo.
    I fully expected them to win 2 of the 4. That last night was their easiest game in hand. So they HAD to win! I always thought they would win 2 and draw 2 of the 4 and go above us on GD only. Last night changed nothing, unless you thought Wigan's wheels would drop off completely. Despite the fact they have been poor form, I never expected they would lose every week.

The complete lack of faith in us, despite the fact we win almost every week (more wins than any other side in any division in England) is shocking actually, but I'm used to it now.

The boys will keep doing what they do on the pitch, the fans will keep turning up in big numbers and we will leave the worrying about Wigan, or our self doubting fans backing Gillingham on Saturday to the internet based fans who will criticise, moan, worry, complain, question every decision, back the other side very week we play, ignore our own immense form.
    We are way too busy actually going, actually supporting, and seeing us beat all before us. Every week.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Wigan and Shrewsbury need us to faulter badly.
    I don't understand this writing us off every week business? But PLEASE let it continue, as its working.
    Despite that injury time winner vrs a poor mid table side that have barley won a game in months, Wigan's league form has been poor.
    Every week we beat a side 'in good form' that 99% of our 'fans' say we wont beat because they are 'worried' about the other side. Like being worried about Wigan etc etc.
    Every week we go and beat that in-form side easily .......then the next round of matches
    99% of our fan-base then predict we wont win ....because of all this great thing the oppo will do .......then we beat them with ease ......ontop the next round of matches .....there is a pattern here. We win every bloody week. And STILL everyone is worried about all the sides. All these sides are below us. All these sides cant beat us, christ most of them cant even get a draw against us! But most keeping backing Blackpool, or Walsall or whoever over us? Completely ignoring the fact we are better than everyone else.
    You don't have to agree with my words, just look at the league table. If that's not enough, look at our results. If that's not enough, come down to Ewood and see for yourself. We need the support!!!
    If you ever thought Wigan would not win any of their 4 games in hand, your mental imo.
    I fully expected them to win 2 of the 4. That last night was their easiest game in hand. So they HAD to win! I always thought they would win 2 and draw 2 of the 4 and go above us on GD only. Last night changed nothing, unless you thought Wigan's wheels would drop off completely. Despite the fact they have been poor form, I never expected they would lose every week.

The complete lack of faith in us, despite the fact we win almost every week (more wins than any other side in any division in England) is shocking actually, but I'm used to it now.

The boys will keep doing what they do on the pitch, the fans will keep turning up in big numbers and we will leave the worrying about Wigan, or our self doubting fans backing Gillingham on Saturday to the internet based fans who will criticise, moan, worry, complain, question every decision, back the other side very week we play, ignore our own immense form.
    We are way too busy actually going, actually supporting, and seeing us beat all before us. Every week.
    Its not writing rovers off.

I'm stating wigan will do enough to take top spot, and we are relying on Shrewsbury to falter.

If there's any blame there, well yes, we will pay for Mr mowbrays poor start to the season if we fail to go up.

Its not writing rovers off.

I'm stating wigan will do enough to take top spot, and we are relying on Shrewsbury to falter.

If there's any blame there, well yes, we will pay for Mr mowbrays poor start to the season if we fail to go up.

Cool. You enjoy Wigan, and they will win on Sunday, and I'll enjoy watching Rovers win the league.
    Can't wait for Sat. Tough test. But while you concentrate on us losing to Southend last Aug, and refer back to that (while you **** yourself over Wigan & Shrewsbury) I'll refer back to the fact we haven't lost since Oct. Which is why I'll enjoy these final games. We may even draw one, but we won't lose. And the huge fixture pile up will catch up with Wigan, and they will buckle before the end of the season. As will Shrewsbury, who also have a silly distraction.

Bradford at home is when Chapman returns. Just like the huge impact Lenhihans return has made to Rovers, Chappers will destroy them in that final half an hour. If we haven't broken them down by then. And he will carry on destroying sides from then on. To add to Dack, Armstrong, Graham etc ....
    Powell went off with a bad injury last night. I hope he's not out too long. That could be a problem when they play twice a week from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Cool. You enjoy Wigan, and they will win on Sunday, and I'll enjoy watching Rovers win the league.
    Can't wait for Sat. Tough test. But while you concentrate on us losing to Southend last Aug, and refer back to that (while you **** yourself over Wigan & Shrewsbury) I'll refer back to the fact we haven't lost since Oct. Which is why I'll enjoy these final games. We may even draw one, but we won't lose. And the huge fixture pile up will catch up with Wigan, and they will buckle before the end of the season. As will Shrewsbury, who also have a silly distraction.

Bradford at home is when Chapman returns. Just like the huge impact Lenhihans return has made to Rovers, Chappers will destroy them in that final half an hour. If we haven't broken them down by then. And he will carry on destroying sides from then on. To add to Dack, Armstrong, Graham etc ....
    Powell went off with a bad injury last night. I hope he's not out too long. That could be a problem when they play twice a week from now on.
    If Mr mowbray is to credit for our record of one loss in 25, he is also responsible for our poor start.

You can't have it one way and not the other.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)