+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crosses

Crosses

Last night I made a point of counting the amount of crosses we put in the box. 14 all told and one goal resulted from em.

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    Last night I made a point of counting the amount of crosses we put in the box. 14 all told and one goal resulted from em.
    Can remember a peach of a cross from Wilson that Billy just failed to get a touch on,Billy was also lucky his equipment survived the collision with the post.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Can remember a peach of a cross from Wilson that Billy just failed to get a touch on,Billy was also lucky his equipment survived the collision with the post.
    It was indeed a close thing in all respects.Had Sharp been at a different angle he could indeed have been Billy Big B ollox this morning

Crosses and the final ball in general are definitely something we can improve on.

Baldock gets my goat all the time,his crosses usually hit the first defender,but he got one thru to Stevens for the first goal,needs to do that more often because he gets into some very good dangerous positions.