+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Should England Boycott the World Cup

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should England Boycott the World Cup

Not sure how we are so sure the Russian Government were involved. Sure the chemical originated in Russia but is that the only source, has someone else developed it or acquired it somehow ? Didn't Boris point the finger on the day of the poisoning. Not sure we can say VP himself ordered the assassination. Can understand how VP might be a bit upset with the finger pointing.

Back on Topic, no we should not pull out of the WC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    It will be difficult to tell whether Deli Alli has taken a dive or been taken out by a sniper in the stands.
    Luvvit

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    Not sure how we are so sure the Russian Government were involved. Sure the chemical originated in Russia but is that the only source, has someone else developed it or acquired it somehow ? Didn't Boris point the finger on the day of the poisoning. Not sure we can say VP himself ordered the assassination. Can understand how VP might be a bit upset with the finger pointing.

Back on Topic, no we should not pull out of the WC.
    You are right Duk, for me this government as run this attempted murder like they have run this brexit without thought and very nieve .

Exam question in 2020

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much more important than that." Liverpool manager Bill Shankly.
    Discuss the above quotation in relation to England's participation in the World Cup in Russia in 2018.

Only if other western teams pull out as well to make it a meaningless tournament

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Exam question in 2020

"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much more important than that." Liverpool manager Bill Shankly.
    Discuss the above quotation in relation to England's participation in the World Cup in Russia in 2018.
    My attitude to football has changed dramatically over the last few years.
    I've realised it's not important at all.
    There has been numerous live football matches on TV this week, but I haven't watched any since the Villa Wolves game.
    They can cancel the World Cup for me.
    Gone are the days when I'd take time of work to watch dismal, dull, defensive sh1te, served up by play acting, millionaires with no respect for their team mates, opponents, referees or fans.
    I've been over to Oakwell a few times this season but the takeover finished me off. I can't summon up the enthusiasm anymore.
    Other than Man City & Liverpool, I'm not entertained.

A don't think your alone Hodger on your view on Football just now , not many have a good word to say about the game these days , it's just plain GREED now ,

Wont be there long enough to make a difference. Nobody will probably notice whether we go or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123