+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ot those who voted for labour

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Everyone has something to gain union pull strings on Labour the more members union get the more money for labour, same with Tory party the more money the privileged few get the more money Tory’s get, if you look at who bought the shares in Royal Mail when Davy boy made it public the majority was bought by consortiums owned by Tory party and the backers.

Politics are all bent
    What's the link between Defence Minister Williamson and Putin's ex finance man whose wife gave the Tories £30k ?

These are serious questions and require answers .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What's the link between Defence Minister Williamson and Putin's ex finance man whose wife gave the Tories £30k ?

These are serious questions and require answers .
    Maybe serious animal mate but even if Russia gave Tory’s a billion, it still wouldn’t make a difference until next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes I remember her speaking out about this then she was stamped on for her comments by the Labour party. She's still getting abuse now from the Muslim communities of Rotherham.
    Dont remember her being stamped on by her own party. When did that happen? Shes Shadow Minister for Abuse and Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities.

And where is the abuse from the Pakistani community? Never heard it. Voted in to Central that has the biggest Pakistani population.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Dont remember her being stamped on by her own party. When did that happen? Shes Shadow Minister for Abuse and Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities.

And where is the abuse from the Pakistani community? Never heard it. Voted in to Central that has the biggest Pakistani population.
    Get with the programme, WanChai. The Labour Thought Police got her some time ago: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Get with the programme, WanChai. The Labour Thought Police got her some time ago: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40952224
    Did you agree with Champion's choice of words in her article Kerr? Would you say that to use the words "Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls" is a fair and responsible statement to make?

For the record, I really like Champion, fell her anger and know where she's coming from. But was this the wisest choice of words, when I think even she was horrified to see them used on far white web sites.

Difficult, but I think tone is important in a difficult and Target heated facial climate that I think is unfairly hitting innocent people. It wasn't a heat of moment interview, it was a newspaper column. Were they wise words to use you think?

Wow "the labour thought police" and I'm the one with the labels!

I was a Labour Party member once but I couldn't vote for them now.

And what have they done for Rotherham anyway in the 90 years they've been in power?

They've no incentive to improve the place or make people better off, then they might vote Conservative.

So presumably you joined them 90 + years ago gfire or why would you join them if they were that bad?..I put you down as nearer 50 year old missen. You couldn't be exaggerating again by any chance...?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-03-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Missed this Kerr. Im not able to get all the news.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I was a Labour Party member once but I couldn't vote for them now.

And what have they done for Rotherham anyway in the 90 years they've been in power?

They've no incentive to improve the place or make people better off, then they might vote Conservative.
    Hope Im up with the news on this!!. Rotherham fastest growing Town / City economy in Yorkshire and 8th fastest in Britain.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast