+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ot those who voted for labour

ot those who voted for labour

At the last local election

I'm just curious how after the pedophile let down from the last labour councill.

You could possibly vote labour straight after to re elect them (labour that is)

Come off it mate you got one party who can’t stop a pedo ring and another party who beat the sht out of miners.

So who should people vote for?

Me personally I think there is nothing worse than rapists and pedophiles so the minors are nothing compared to 100 of girls getting raped over and over and over.

Probably for a lot of reasons WLB. Maybe labour voters didn't like what else was on offer. Maybe they didnt trust other parties. Maybe they didn't believe that things would have been different under a different regime. Maybe its to do with culture/ upbringing. Maybe they thought not all labour councillors were culpable? maybe they thought the labour party was not entirely to blame for what went off. Maybe they trusted the labour party to put things right more than other parties. Maybe they voted tactically to ensure some barmy right wing party didnt get in instead and make matters worse. Maybe they thought apart from the cock up other labour policies were sound and better than the other parties policies.Maybe people had other prioriites in their lives in spite of what happened that they thought labour would support them with best eg on housing/ education/ health. maybe they remembered the party who shut the pits and steel works down-thanks for reminding me of that one silly. You have to remember when people vote in an election they consider the whole package or they should if they are not stupid.

They got s decent vote again in spite of what happened so there must have still been some powerful reasons to vote labour again,

You also have to remember just because you and many others thought what happened was abhorrent people still had to consider other things when voting it aint as simple as being a one issue vote however bad you feel about what happened.To vote against labour could mean jumping out of the frying pan inro the fire. I hope that helps but i am sure there atre many more reasons why people still voted labour.

Apologies if it is a bit of a brainstormed reply.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-03-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Sorry that was a bit random and not very well edited WLB but you get my drift.(My computer power cut out on me half way through editing).

You also have to remember that in spite of what happened that every labour voter would still feel exactly the same about child abuse in Rotherham as what you do.I have never come across anyone who defends child abuse in Rotherham or anywhere else for that matter . Have you?

its interesting how you say personally what happened to the miners was less important than grooming in Rotherham. Yes thats your opinion to which you are entitled but maybe many miners felt losing there jobs and communities was as important while not denying what happened in the grooming scandal was awful.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-03-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Me personally I think there is nothing worse than rapists and pedophiles so the minors are nothing compared to 100 of girls getting raped over and over and over.
    Oh I agree (it’s miners btw) however the Tory party was directly responsible for the beat up miners and the closing of the steel works and pits. The Labour Party are responsible for having their heads up their arses and until you catch a Labour mp from rotherham messing around with a young underage girl Labour will still get in.

I will always be a neutral voter siding with one party reguardless of policy’s just seems wrong to me.

Also iv been saying this for years but we need a new party to run against Tory’s and labour but even if one emerges they will get Rupert Murdocks propaganda on them I would wager.

You seriously should watch v for vendetta (it’s fictional but it gives you some incite to the nasty sides to politics)

You talk a lot of sense there young silly or should i say not so silly!

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    At the last local election

I'm just curious how after the pedophile let down from the last labour councill.

You could possibly vote labour straight after to re elect them (labour that is)
    I'm curious as to why you seem to be obsessed with *****philia and have a compulsive habit to keep starting new threads, droning on and on about it and saying nothing new, on what is supposed to be primarily a football site. Maybe you should see a psychiatrist? Try taking you mind off it by writing about, er, football, for example - that might help
    Last edited by mikemiller; 14-03-2018 at 09:32 PM.

No hey will never be a third part because if one emerged and it was new part in power and labour as shadow it would put hundreds of MPs out of jobs they wouldn’t even be shadow just normal MPs like Lib Dem’s on less money.

That’s why I think every time a new strong party comes out they both attack it (snp UKIP Lib Dem’s) it’s all fiddled I think

I totally understand why a miner wouldn't vote conservative or why there direct family who was affected wouldn't.

Mike miller I would like you know why if a subject comes up to that involves asians in a bad light you jump to the conclusion the people who wrote it are racist.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast