+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Romanis

O/T Romanis

Just watched the Wilder Ortiz fight, I don't think AJ will be getting many sleepless nights if Wilder performs like that against him. The American commentator made me laugh at the end he was going on as if Wilder was another Ali or Marciano.
    The fight must have been close to being stopped in the 7th as Otis battered him but the 8th was the turning point.
    Wilder hadn't recovered properly and tho' Ortiz won the round he was to cautious and let him recover.
    Credit the way Wilder finished it he as a big right hand.
    He reminds me tho' of a big Thomas Hearns great upper body strength but very thin legs has a hard punch but looks shaky when hit. If he fights AJ he will have to keep his guard up a lot more.
    Bring it on.

A lot can happen before that fight takes place. Parker might just win.
    Wilder perhaps got too cocky for his own good, but yes on the basis of the Ortiz fight, he should avoid Joshua until he gets the best possible payday, because he's gonna be a has been after that.

Oh btw, how's the injury going?
    Now now, don't you go molesting horses again. Them Kiwis don't like outsiders interfering with their horses!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh btw, how's the injury going?
    Now now, don't you go molesting horses again. Them Kiwis don't like outsiders interfering with their horses!
    Much better went to my daughters doctor and she drained the haematoma on my leg and the pain as eased 75%.
    Leg /ankle still a bit swollen but getting about better now. Back home in just over 2 weeks thanks for asking.
    Off to see a NZ Notts fan tomorrow so hoping we have seen off the Stags.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Much better went to my daughters doctor and she drained the haematoma on my leg and the pain as eased 75%.
    Leg /ankle still a bit swollen but getting about better now. Back home in just over 2 weeks thanks for asking.
    Off to see a NZ Notts fan tomorrow so hoping we have seen off the Stags.
    Close but no cigar! Oh btw, when meeting fellow Notts fan, just to be safe, have the ambulances services on speed dial!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Close but no cigar! Oh btw, when meeting fellow Notts fan, just to be safe, have the ambulances services on speed dial!
    Fooook me, how bad is it, when you have to travel half way round the world to find another Notts fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Fooook me, how bad is it, when you have to travel half way round the world to find another Notts fan?
    It's to make sure I get away from any Forest fans

It's to make sure I get away from any Forest fans
    Think about what you've just said there, lol.

How far did you have to go? lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa0

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Think about what you've just said there, lol.

How far did you have to go? lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa0
    Well I know NZ is very fussy (unlike the UK) who they let in so I knew I was on safe ground.

Well I know NZ is very fussy (unlike the UK) who they let in so I knew I was on safe ground.
    If you could bring a few more of your fellow Nutters, it'll be even more a safer ground for the rest of us.

I know you got about 10-12 days left, so make the most of it - go milk a cow or straddle a bull!

Hahaha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast