+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Romanis

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I definitely prefer being 11th or 12th in tier 2 than being 4th in tier 4.
    So no more autos eh?
    Play-offs is it.?

Tin pot club.
    On current form, they shouldn't be in the play offs.
    Definitely been flattering to deceive.

I definitely prefer being 11th or 12th in tier 2 than being 4th in tier 4.
    So no more autos eh?
    Play-offs is it.?

Tin pot club.
    Most Football fans don't think like you, no matter what league you are in fans love to be in with a chance of something at the end of the season. Mind you after the performance against Chesterfield we will be lucky to make the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Most Football fans don't think like you, no matter what league you are in fans love to be in with a chance of something at the end of the season. Mind you after the performance against Chesterfield we will be lucky to make the play offs
    I'd certainly like to meet these type of fans who'd prefer their club to in Tier 4 and challenging for promotion as opposed to being an also ran in Tier 2.
    And yes, your fellow Notts fans don't count, they're all mainly senile and off their rockers, take Sidney for example.

I'd certainly like to meet these type of fans who'd prefer their club to in Tier 4 and challenging for promotion as opposed to being an also ran in Tier 2.
    And yes, your fellow Notts fans don't count, they're all mainly senile and off their rockers, take Sidney for example.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, tough one :-/

Low crowds, inferior football, even worse officials, crap grounds, mediocrity?

It may not come close to the Prem, but give me a steady season in the Championship any day.
    If it's that much better, why are clubs so obsessed with promotion and get upset about it. NCM has been in meltdown 61, for the last 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, tough one :-/

Low crowds, inferior football, even worse officials, crap grounds, mediocrity?

It may not come close to the Prem, but give me a steady season in the Championship any day.
    If it's that much better, why are clubs so obsessed with promotion and get upset about it. NCM has been in meltdown 61, for the last 24 hours.
    They have been in meltdown for the reasons I stated, the season is still alive and passions are running high. Your season finished weeks ago and you are going through the motions of boring football and nothing to play for. Of course we would love to be in an higher division but at the moment our season is still of interest to us. The fans of teams fighting to get into the football league are excited and look forward to every game and to a certain extent the fans of teams fighting to stay up have the same passion. That is why football is so great no matter what league you are in. At the moment we are only interested in our league and results, sorry if you can't see that.

Two tin pit clubs actually 😊😊

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Two tin pit clubs actually ����
    Well I know we was the richest coal vein in the country, but that's a bit much suggesting we mine metal?

Kin retard lol

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Two tin pit clubs actually ����
    Who asked for your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    They have been in meltdown for the reasons I stated, the season is still alive and passions are running high. Your season finished weeks ago and you are going through the motions of boring football and nothing to play for. Of course we would love to be in an higher division but at the moment our season is still of interest to us. The fans of teams fighting to get into the football league are excited and look forward to every game and to a certain extent the fans of teams fighting to stay up have the same passion. That is why football is so great no matter what league you are in. At the moment we are only interested in our league and results, sorry if you can't see that.

Using your logic, Burton Alboin would rather enjoy to be in their current position than be in 12th place!!
    And again using your logic, Burton would prefer to again be Tier 4 challenging for promotion than be a mid table Championship team.
    Please go and explain your logic to some Burton fans. I'm sure they'll agree wholeheartedly with you.

#NottsNutters
    #Daftoldcodgers
    #senileoldbats

[QUOTE=Romanis;38839316]Using your logic, Burton Alboin would rather enjoy to be in their current position than be in 12th place!!

Of course they wouldn't but because they are where they are at present then their fans go to their games with hope. While they have a chance of staying up every match is a cup final and won't be boring. Even better if they stay up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast