+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Romanis

Pieman. You will get my opinion whether you ask for it or not Still pizzing myself at that performance on Sunday how the hell are you anywhere near the playoff's just a team of donkeys

[QUOTE=mistaram;38839769]Pieman. You will get my opinion whether you ask for it or not

I was joking

You see pieman, everyone knows you're crap. And no matter how you try to spin, exciting games, mini cup finals etc, you're still crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    You see pieman, everyone knows you're crap. And no matter how you try to spin, exciting games, mini cup finals etc, you're still crap.
    Everyone??? All 3 of you by the way we know we were crap.

Pieman I was joking

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Pieman I was joking
    The jokes on us then

So Joshua won eh. Not very convincing. I scored it 117-113.

Dunno if the Wilder fight will be on next, Povetin has a mandatory with 2 of the belts.

I think Povetin next say in July with a November/December fight with Wilder

So Joshua won eh. Not very convincing. I scored it 117-113.

Dunno if the Wilder fight will be on next, Povetin has a mandatory with 2 of the belts.

I think Povetin next say in July with a November/December fight with Wilder
    Parker was a better fighter than most gave him credit for. I thought AJ won it 118-112. AJ was comfortable but workmanlike his height and reach advantage was the deciding factor. I don't think Wilder wants to fight AJ especially in the UK where the crowds would be.
    Iwatched it with a bunch of kiwi guys who were pleased Parker wasn't overawed and did himself proud. They expected a quick loss in fact one of them said their national anthems would last longer than the fight

Yeah I think there was good money on the fight going the distance.

At times Joshua did remind of a young Ali. Dominating the fight but not really going for the kill. Ali had a few such 15 rounders back in the day.
    Yeah no disgrace for Parker. Forcing AJ to the distance and preventing him from going for the k.o., lest he gets caught in the exchange.
    I think he might be champion again 1 day. The way the division is going with so many belts, whoever becomes undisputed champion (if that fight does occur), will eventually be forced to give up a belt or 2 because of conflicting mandatories. So Parker might have another chance for a vacant belt, or who knows, maybe AJ might give him a rematch next year?

Yeah I think there was good money on the fight going the distance.

At times Joshua did remind of a young Ali. Dominating the fight but not really going for the kill. Ali had a few such 15 rounders back in the day.
    Yeah no disgrace for Parker. Forcing AJ to the distance and preventing him from going for the k.o., lest he gets caught in the exchange.
    I think he might be champion again 1 day. The way the division is going with so many belts, whoever becomes undisputed champion (if that fight does occur), will eventually be forced to give up a belt or 2 because of conflicting mandatories. So Parker might have another chance for a vacant belt, or who knows, maybe AJ might give him a rematch next year?
    I agree with 90% of that, the bit about comparing him to Ali stretched my imagination to the extreme but I think I know what you mean. I hope Parker does come back he is a nice guy and it will do wonders for small countries like NZ and Samoa.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast