+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Anthony O'Connor

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Still said we were sh@te fans though.
    Agree. We need a better and more consistent player than him if we want to improve. In fairness his replacement has maybe already signed and hopefully very fit for next season.

Very very good today and that tackle on McGregor was fantastic not to mention crucial.

Nowhere near the level required though but at least he does leave on a decent note. I'll try remember him for that tackle rather than his comments or many diabolical performances.

Aoc

Reminded me of the type of last-gasp tackle that a certain Mr Miller used to make to great effect!

If the team had shown that mentality in all of the so-called "big games" this season we maybe could have been challenging for the title, though Celtic might have raised their game .

McIness should try to bottle that mentality in the last game and feed it to every player wearing a Dons shirt from here on in ... 4 out of 6 points against the old firm on their patch would have been title-winning potential!

.. very good today and that tackle on McGregor was fantastic not to mention crucial.

Nowhere near the level required though but at least he does leave on a decent note. I'll try remember him for that tackle rather than his comments or many diabolical performances.[/QUOTE]

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910