+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony O'Connor

Get this ƒucking clown to ƒuck. Not at the end of the season, NOW!

If DM has still got some balls like he says he has, he will dump him now. Out the squad, told to move on.

You do NOT slag you own fans after making a çunt of yourself on the pitch.

ƒUCK OFF YOU UTTER W4NK, and make sure the door breaks your ƒucking face on the way out. çUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Get this ƒucking clown to ƒuck. Not at the end of the season, NOW!

If DM has still got some balls like he says he has, he will dump him now. Out the squad, told to move on.

You do NOT slag you own fans after making a çunt of yourself on the pitch.

ƒUCK OFF YOU UTTER W4NK, and make sure the door breaks your ƒucking face on the way out. çUNT.
    I can pretty much guarantee he’ll be at centre half next week at Kilmarnock.
    And likely the remaining 5 games.
    We won’t see Arnason in a Dons first x1 again after yesterday’s disgraceful performance

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Basically said he wants to DM you and **** your pipes right up.
    Any day. Does he know I've got 9 gecese's?

It's probably a load of *******s. Some little runt having fun with photo shopping a whatsapp post. AO'C can still do one though.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would imagine he is off if he is coming away with pish like that.

He won’t be missed.
    Anthony O’Connor has a dig at fans who pay good money to watch him playing like a mouse.
    He has no heart and is posted missing in big matches. A coward of a player and shirks the big match battles.
    Players like this draw attention to themselves off the field when ultimately they are paid good money to do the business on the field.
    Nothing more than a journeyman nobody. Get rid off!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I can pretty much guarantee he’ll be at centre half next week at Kilmarnock.
    And likely the remaining 5 games.
    We won’t see Arnason in a Dons first x1 again after yesterday’s disgraceful performance
    Is Devlin not fit yet?

If he is get him in the team to see if he is any use.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Is Devlin not fit yet?

If he is get him in the team to see if he is any use.
    No he’s not.
    Doubt we’ll see him until next season.

Devlin better be good otherwise we are right up sh1t creek.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Absolutely frightening to think McInnes wants to keep him and that he has been offered a new contract.

Hopefully he's off in the summer to some w@nk English diddy mob.
    Aye get rid asap.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Absolutely frightening to think McInnes wants to keep him and that he has been offered a new contract.
    Absolutely this ^^^.

As is the fact that DM admitted that his recent recruitment strategy has been flawed.

I take it he menas he wasn't aware of the lack of balls in AoC, Arnie, Maynard, May, GMS, Stewart etc etc until he actually started working with them? Due dilligence and basic common sense needs to be applied

The issue I have is, most of the above will have made good money already in their careers before arriving at Pittodrie, so you have to question their desire, thier willingness to give that extra 10%

Stevie May? I want to see him rattling into centre halves, elbow in the faces, leaving his foot in etc etc. Not going to happen, is it

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Absolutely this ^^^.

As is the fact that DM admitted that his recent recruitment strategy has been flawed.

I take it he menas he wasn't aware of the lack of balls in AoC, Arnie, Maynard, May, GMS, Stewart etc etc until he actually started working with them? Due dilligence and basic common sense needs to be applied

The issue I have is, most of the above will have made good money already in their careers before arriving at Pittodrie, so you have to question their desire, thier willingness to give that extra 10%

Stevie May? I want to see him rattling into centre halves, elbow in the faces, leaving his foot in etc etc. Not going to happen, is it

It does seem odd that he never knew these things, yet knew Woodman inside out after 2 minutes. Shifty b’stard is just throwing his players under a bus.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast