+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony O'Connor

I saw folk waiting for their bus at 06.40 at Spa Street.

Some will have been setting their alarms for 05.00 on a bloody Saurday morning.

TO WATCH THAT P'ISH ?

O'Connor can get tae f'uck onyway but if he has slagged off the fans then he can get tae f'uck NOW

O’Connor has no intention of staying at AFC, that will be why he felt free to slag off the fans and get into an Instagram spat with others.
    McInnes must not include him in the squad for any of the remaining games, not that that would weaken the team any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    O’Connor has no intention of staying at AFC, that will be why he felt free to slag off the fans and get into an Instagram spat with others.
    McInnes must not include him in the squad for any of the remaining games, not that that would weaken the team any further.
    Is he just thick ? Or super arrogant .? Or both ??

For some no-mark who hit the heights of being released by Burton Albion to think his views on the method and degree of vocal support from his Employers Fanbase is of any relevance whatsoever ,........?

Who is he comparing Us to ? The 13 / 14 yr old Motherwell " ultras " all twent of them , or did Burton`s massive support give it super large laldy like Dementers for every 90 minutes when he was there ?

Or has he just not stopped to cinsider that watching him bottle it and go to pieces after losing a goal doesn`t exactly inspire the Fans to cheer and chant support for him.

How much does this clown get paid ? and how much does he think he is worth exactly ?!!

Spot on wit the above.

Arnason had a howler on Saturday, but I'd back him to perform for us in the last 5 games ahead of AOC...

With Arnason you have a guy who should have been put front and centre of our team all season - a guy who has played at a higher level and, although ageing and limited, has a presence and leadership skills. His mistakes on Saturday were bad errors, but the guy didn't bottle it.

Contrast that with AOC - that was possibly the single worst individual performance I have ever seen from an AFC player. He had absolutely zero interest in getting the ball down and playing a pass. He just booted it. There was a complete lack of composure and personal responsibility.

It has been this way for months. AOC has never been good enough - he played second fiddle to Taylor last season and all of a sudden we're supposed to believe he's good enough to be first choice this year...? Utterly laughable. He's totally ill-suited to playing centre back, never mind central midfield!

I think I'm not alone when I say that I'd rather we played Dean Campbell or someone else from the youths and lose than that complete hammer thrower - at least we could get behind the kid. There was absolutely nothing redeeming about AOC's performance.

A total charlatan who should be dropped for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by afc_1983 View Post
    Arnason had a howler on Saturday, but I'd back him to perform for us in the last 5 games ahead of AOC...

With Arnason you have a guy who should have been put front and centre of our team all season - a guy who has played at a higher level and, although ageing and limited, has a presence and leadership skills. His mistakes on Saturday were bad errors, but the guy didn't bottle it.

Contrast that with AOC - that was possibly the single worst individual performance I have ever seen from an AFC player. He had absolutely zero interest in getting the ball down and playing a pass. He just booted it. There was a complete lack of composure and personal responsibility.

It has been this way for months. AOC has never been good enough - he played second fiddle to Taylor last season and all of a sudden we're supposed to believe he's good enough to be first choice this year...? Utterly laughable. He's totally ill-suited to playing centre back, never mind central midfield!

I think I'm not alone when I say that I'd rather we played Dean Campbell or someone else from the youths and lose than that complete hammer thrower - at least we could get behind the kid. There was absolutely nothing redeeming about AOC's performance.

A total charlatan who should be dropped for the remainder of the season.
    Can’t you post something positive instead of being negative ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Can’t you post something positive instead of being negative ?
    I hope that’s a joke or I have been wooshed twice in one day. There is nothing positive about AOC, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I hope that’s a joke or I have been wooshed twice in one day. There is nothing positive about AOC, nothing.
    You have been wooshed that poster is normally so positive about everything

Anthony O'Connor isn't a professional footballer.

Perhaps some of the fans have been reminding him of the truth about his skills and application.

The c@nt is in the calendar in June

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast