+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: the games after the split

the games after the split

Looks like we will need to win at least 3 of them.no points in the next 4 games will have has staring down the automatic relegation hole.we can't defend and we can't score so I think we should play for draws in the next few games and hopefully get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    Looks like we will need to win at least 3 of them.no points in the next 4 games will have has staring down the automatic relegation hole.we can't defend and we can't score so I think we should play for draws in the next few games and hopefully get lucky.
    Any point would be welcome but beating hearts at Dens next sunday isn't that far fetched.

Partick and county drawing would also be a welcome boost.

I hope the players have watched a re run of that debacle last week, if so as professional footballers I would expect a positive reaction from them as not one of them deserved pass marks.
    I hope mcann can put out a defensive line up to keep it tight at the back.
    I'm going to the game, so fingers crossed for a draw

Be there Saturday, would bite your hand off for a point right now, I wonder if he’ll throw CW in

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Be there Saturday, would bite your hand off for a point right now, I wonder if he’ll throw CW in
    Don't think Wighton will start, but may well be on the bench.

Think it would be asking too much to play wighton.

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    Think it would be asking too much to play wighton.
    Nm says in the courier hes in the squad
    Surely play some part

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)