+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT/ Russia

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Nah, keep England in the Russian World Cup at all costs, coz watching their fans getting smashed again will be compulsive viewing imo
    Going by documentary's ive watched the red army hooligans canna wait tae meet n greet engurland casuals. Better them than us me thinks!

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Going by documentary's ive watched the red army hooligans canna wait tae meet n greet engurland casuals. Better them than us me thinks!
    Pleasing

This Syria caper is genuinely concerning. Is it time to start stocking up on canned food and tin openers?

Geofoxposse, are you still in Cyprus?
    If so, keep yir heid doon!

Yes still here with no intentions of moving. Once again the despotism of USA and Israel trying to wreck the planet.

As long as the games stay on the zone I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Yes still here with no intentions of moving. Once again the despotism of USA and Israel trying to wreck the planet.

As long as the games stay on the zone I will be happy.

And to think that for the last three years we have been blaming Stephen Thompson for the demise of Dundee United Football Club, when that great tyrant state Israel has been responsible, as always, for everything that has gone wrong? I was enjoying the break the Russians had been giving Israel on the world at large, if only for the change, but the status quo has returned!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    And to think that for the last three years we have been blaming Stephen Thompson for the demise of Dundee United Football Club, when that great tyrant state Israel has been responsible, as always, for everything that has gone wrong? I was enjoying the break the Russians had been giving Israel on the world at large, if only for the change, but the status quo has returned!
    Indeed, a country which has, since its recognition, faced enemy’s on all sides, some of whom have never retracted their aim to annihilate the country given the chance, and yet some continue to point the finger directly at Israel blaming them for all the ills in the world.............baffling

Indeed, a country which has, since its recognition, faced enemy’s on all sides, some of whom have never retracted their aim to annihilate the country given the chance, and yet some continue to point the finger directly at Israel blaming them for all the ills in the world.............baffling
    And ultimately, you can blame ourselves and our history of colonisation and Empire building that ultimately led to the creation of the State of Israel and the subsequent meltdown in Palestine.

Tell me Alts, do you believe the rumours that MOSSAD have infiltrated the Halls of Dens? Something to do with the Dees being the origin of us being called 'Arabs' and in more recent times 'DABS?'

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    And ultimately, you can blame ourselves and our history of colonisation and Empire building that ultimately led to the creation of the State of Israel and the subsequent meltdown in Palestine.
    Re-instatement' not creation of the state of Israel to be correct. If you want to talk about the creation of the state of Israel you will have to go much further back in time than the British Empire. It was a far bigger state back then than it is now, it's hardly bigger than the pitch at Tannadice in comparison!

Had to mention something about DUFC as this is a footie forum.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)