Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROMA lend us a tenner

ROMA lend us a tenner

So i can afford to come to Oakwell for our game, £36 WOW,i know we're a decent side but that's way way over priced.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    So i can afford to come to Oakwell for our game, £36 WOW,i know we're a decent side but that's way way over priced.UTCB
    It's barmy mate , i totally agree withi , it's because I think SU charged arr fans the same ? Carnt tha gerra concession ? If tha wants a tenner al gi thi wun no problem , or tha cud climb ovva wall neet afoor , Regards to you and family mate , Keep Well anorl

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's barmy mate , i totally agree withi , it's because I think SU charged arr fans the same ? Carnt tha gerra concession ? If tha wants a tenner al gi thi wun no problem , or tha cud climb ovva wall neet afoor , Regards to you and family mate , Keep Well anorl
    I posted a thread abart this on our board mate then looked on our O/S and realised you lot were probs charged £32 at BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN BRAMALL LANE,ridiculous pricin for 2nd division football.I can't believe a Yorkshireman would lend a tenner to anybody but thanks anyways pal. Best wishes to you&yours also and of course good luck to your Reds apart from when we hopefully batter ya in April. I will all bein well be at Oakwell,my youngest son wants to go and if he can't get a ticket he'll probs get his mum to gi him mine. UTCB

Weer skint annev to get brass frum weerevva we can.
    Roma's reyt. Your lot p1ssed on us wi prices, wiv brought in a policy of sauce fo goose.
    All barmy. Ordinary Jooa fan looizes, players wage packets swell.

I posted a thread abart this on our board mate then looked on our O/S and realised you lot were probs charged £32 at BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN BRAMALL LANE,ridiculous pricin for 2nd division football.I can't believe a Yorkshireman would lend a tenner to anybody but thanks anyways pal. Best wishes to you&yours also and of course good luck to your Reds apart from when we hopefully batter ya in April. I will all bein well be at Oakwell,my youngest son wants to go and if he can't get a ticket he'll probs get his mum to gi him mine. UTCB
    Am norra reyt Yorkshire man ? Born int Tarn to mi Grandads side from Galway Bay , Grandma from St Helens , other grandparents from France n ITALY , i hope this helps , no abuse tho , always a A Barnslee lad :

36 quid for a game, no I think they made a mistake. What they meant to say was 3' and 6' (whatever that is) instead of 36, it was for the benefit of all our golden oldie fans.

And Rodney, dont you think they should be paying US to go and watch a match when it involves those pesky Blunts ?. lol

How much do you / would pay Acido to go to Oakwell ? Out of interest , just now my season ticket is £ 195 great value or should be ? , i pay more than that in replica shirts for my Grandkids and Nephews kids , each to there own i suppose , but anything above £ 25 is far too much to pay for watching a football match , are people falling out with the game ? ? I think so

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    36 quid for a game, no I think they made a mistake. What they meant to say was 3' and 6' (whatever that is) instead of 36, it was for the benefit of all our golden oldie fans.

And Rodney, dont you think they should be paying US to go and watch a match when it involves those pesky Blunts ?. lol
    Pesky BLADES mate? I think you've mis-spelt MIGHTY BLADES. UTCB

Can I borrow a tenner too Roma. Having a disaster Cheltenham

To be fair rod, I believe that we’ve contacted all other clubs in the league with regard to reciprocal price reductions. Some have happily agreed whereas others have happily told us to sod off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Can I borrow a tenner too Roma. Having a disaster Cheltenham
    Arrcoorse tha can, dunt bi blowin Iit on wite leetnin tho

Arrcoorse tha can, dunt bi blowin Iit on wite leetnin tho
    No don't want a sore head in the morning taking Laura to Manchester for day tomorrow for her birthday. It might buy us a bag of chips each

Got mi ticket today for Oakwell on't 7th April,lookin forard to a nice brecky pre game.UTCB

Got mi ticket today for Oakwell on't 7th April,lookin forard to a nice brecky pre game.UTCB
    Good lad , am not goowin nar , if tha needs anutha ticket tha can ev mine , evvin mi hair n nails dun and mi nipples pierced enjoy mate am shoor Yull hamma us this time ,,,, NO Feytin Remember ,

Good lad , am not goowin nar , if tha needs anutha ticket tha can ev mine , evvin mi hair n nails dun and mi nipples pierced enjoy mate am shoor Yull hamma us this time ,,,, NO Feytin Remember ,
    Well i wer gunna wear mi bother boots Mate but nar thaz sed no f8in,i'll wear mi trainers. Are ya havin thi nails dun at Audrey's on Corrie? I think by the time we arrive at Oakwell we'll not have much to play for but i still hope we win(obvs)i do hope ya stay up tho mi owd pal.UTCB

Arr Davids doowin mi hair at Audreys , if Bethany is lap dancing , Maria will doo fomee nails , am beginning t think wiv bottomed art nar Rod , still keeping the Faith tho ,,,,,, just ,

£36 forra game of football is a disgrace. Both clubs should be ashamed of themselves as well as all the others who charge this kind of money. I won't ever pay it at oakwell, sooner stay at ooam. I dunt buy all this price reciprocation malarkey either. If Wednesday ort blunts wanna charge daft prices for matchday tickets then its their business. It dunt mek it reight that we do it to them cos they did it to us in the first place. At end ot day its working class fans that suffer, grow disillusioned and then dunt even bother gooin ennymooar like me.

Agree with that P&M

Can I lend a farthing and an ey'penny and a shilling off somebody on here... I havent got a clue what they are but it sounds comical when I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    £36 forra game of football is a disgrace. Both clubs should be ashamed of themselves as well as all the others who charge this kind of money. I won't ever pay it at oakwell, sooner stay at ooam. I dunt buy all this price reciprocation malarkey either. If Wednesday ort blunts wanna charge daft prices for matchday tickets then its their business. It dunt mek it reight that we do it to them cos they did it to us in the first place. At end ot day its working class fans that suffer, grow disillusioned and then dunt even bother gooin ennymooar like me.
    I agree withi pass regarding daft prices , it's not wuth it, a disagree abart charging them who charged arr fans same tho , good fo goose n all that eh , wid get even moor pillock of these so called Bigga clubs,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast