+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ROMA lend us a tenner

Quote Originally Posted by acido View Post
    can i lend a farthing and an ey'penny and a shilling off somebody on here... I havent got a clue what they are but it sounds comical when i think about it. :d
    no tha carnt !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    no tha carnt !!
    Gimme your wallet... and your shillings. lol
    It doesnt have the same ring to it does it Roma, and what would my mate Alex the meerkat say, he'd totally agree with me of course he would, and so would his mate Sergei the meerkat too.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    £36 forra game of football is a disgrace. Both clubs should be ashamed of themselves as well as all the others who charge this kind of money. I won't ever pay it at oakwell, sooner stay at ooam. I dunt buy all this price reciprocation malarkey either. If Wednesday ort blunts wanna charge daft prices for matchday tickets then its their business. It dunt mek it reight that we do it to them cos they did it to us in the first place. At end ot day its working class fans that suffer, grow disillusioned and then dunt even bother gooin ennymooar like me.

Agree, they need to knock this reciprocal pricing on the head and stop ripping Football fans off . Disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Gimme your wallet... and your shillings. lol
    It doesnt have the same ring to it does it Roma, and what would my mate Alex the meerkat say, he'd totally agree with me of course he would, and so would his mate Sergei the meerkat too.
    Totally lost with this post

Twenty’s plenty and name and shame those that waint laik.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123