+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giggs calls EVANS into Welsh squad

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I used to think it was down to the poison dwarf that managed them but it is totally baffling.
    Chuff em mate,i prefer FLECKY to rest durin the International breaks.UTCB

BROOKSY's in Wales U/21 squad,they dint think it was r8 for him to travel to Asia for the China cup after his illness,i agree.Norrington Davies also called up to U/21 squad,i know from speakin wi Pagey he likes this kid.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 15-03-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    How on earth Flecky has not been called up by Scotland,gord knows
    I would have agreed last season BD - but hasn't reached the same heights YET this season IMHO - hopefully the best is about to come.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I used to think it was down to the poison dwarf that managed them but it is totally baffling.

He'll have to sign for some club that is perceived to be good before he gets called up.
    When he leaves us for Bolton or Hull he'll be straight in the squad

I think it's better for all concerned that. Mr Ched Evans is going nowhere near Wales.

I suppose you could say Giggs has gone for good Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I would have agreed last season BD - but hasn't reached the same heights YET this season IMHO - hopefully the best is about to come.
    Disagree totally Monte,FLECKY's our most consistent player this season(again)We don't have anyone that can do the job he does.Scotland are hardly blessed wi alot of gr8 midfielders are they? UTCB

And well done to Nozzer,also called up for Wales u21s.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Disagree totally Monte,FLECKY's our most consistent player this season(again)We don't have anyone that can do the job he does.Scotland are hardly blessed wi alot of gr8 midfielders are they? UTCB
    Fair enough Rod - bow to your opinion - you have seen more of him than me. Just wish he could score more goals - that would make him into a top midfielder IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Fair enough Rod - bow to your opinion - you have seen more of him than me. Just wish he could score more goals - that would make him into a top midfielder IMHO
    I think the key point to note when you compare him to last season Aya is that he’s playing in a much tougher league. Some would even say La Liga 2.

well done to norrington davies as well very good prospect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast