+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny McLean

Kenny McLean

A fantastic player that we are going to miss.

I was one of the many in seasons gone by that questioned why he seemed to be first on the team sheet each week. Nae this season. Never hides and has been like a second captain all season. Great engine, decent eye for goal, fantastic range of passing. Nae bad in the air and clearly nae scared to get stuck in.

Will be difficult to replace.

McKenna and Mclean our best players by a country mile right now.

Useless b'astard

Good f'uckin riddance.

Can't understand how much better he is at getting stuck in, heading, passing this season.

Likewise Ryan Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Can't understand how much better he is at getting stuck in, heading, passing this season.

Likewise Ryan Jack.
    Ryan Jack however much everyone detests him, me included, has been a miss.

It sticks in my craw that McLean now that he is no longer our player is playing like a man possessed. He has been our best player most weeks and he will be missed that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by amp View Post
    A fantastic player that we are going to miss.

I was one of the many in seasons gone by that questioned why he seemed to be first on the team sheet each week. Nae this season. Never hides and has been like a second captain all season. Great engine, decent eye for goal, fantastic range of passing. Nae bad in the air and clearly nae scared to get stuck in.

Will be difficult to replace.
    Agreed, there have been times when he should have been dropped or subbed but he is one of our better players at the moment, he seems to have a desire to go out on a high so here's hoping his last game for us is lifting the Scottish cup.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Useless b'astard

Good f'uckin riddance.
    Knew you would be one of the first to jump in Donsdaft. I read all your comments on the Killie replay thread. Entitled to your opinion as am I, however i just don't get your blind hatred towards him. I was never Ryan Jack's biggest fan and said we'd miss him. We will miss Kenny far more.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Knew you would be one of the first to jump in Donsdaft. I read all your comments on the Killie replay thread. Entitled to your opinion as am I, however i just don't get your blind hatred towards him. I was never Ryan Jack's biggest fan and said we'd miss him. We will miss Kenny far more.
    For sure we will miss him, just as we have missed the rat. It's just a pity we didn't do a two year sale and loan back with Norwich back in 2016 as he is playing his best football for us by far since January!!!

Just emphasises again how much we must improve our Summer recruitment this season as he will be tough to replace with our budget

A very good player at our level, he will be difficult to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    We will miss Kenny far more.
    Not unless we sign him back on a season long loan......just saying like. Kenny gets his "pay day" and we get the player, Happy Days
    Kenny will be a bigger miss than anyone who who has left the club in the last few years........... if we dont take him back on a season long loan

SF

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast