+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Shay Logan

Thanks for your effort and what you brought to the club in previous seasons, however it does appear that you boat has sailed Shay and you are now almost a liability, at fault for the penalty for Killie equalizer in forst game and again at fault the other night for one of the worst miss-timed jumps I ever seen and DM claiming it was a foul WTF
    Logan has in my humble opinion one of the worst performers consistently this season and it may be time to let him go in the summer and try and get a quid or two for him don't think we could get much more than a fiver for him
    One a quite a few that should be shown the door, but yet DM continues to pick him week in week out which baffles me as he has been utter shiy1te for months nos and everyone can see it,but yet DM picks him every friggin week, fdoes this mean that DM's tombola box is rigged

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Thanks for your effort and what you brought to the club in previous seasons, however it does appear that you boat has sailed Shay and you are now almost a liability, at fault for the penalty for Killie equalizer in forst game and again at fault the other night for one of the worst miss-timed jumps I ever seen and DM claiming it was a foul WTF
    Logan has in my humble opinion one of the worst performers consistently this season and it may be time to let him go in the summer and try and get a quid or two for him don't think we could get much more than a fiver for him
    One a quite a few that should be shown the door, but yet DM continues to pick him week in week out which baffles me as he has been utter shiy1te for months nos and everyone can see it,but yet DM picks him every friggin week, fdoes this mean that DM's tombola box is rigged

SF
    First of all, I disagree with your assessment that he was at fault for both goals. Arnason should be taking control of the situation in the home game, and in the away game it was a foul all day long.

Agree he has not been at his best this season, but I think his form is steadily improving.

And finally, who is the player to play at right back to replace him? If mciness picked someone like Ball, as being suggested on the semi final thread, when loganberry was fit and available, this place would be in up roar.

Tombola has nothing to do with right back. You just want another excuse to moan about mciness

Are we just going to start a thread on every single player in the squad so folk can bitch about how pysh they are?

I don’t think the likes of Ifil,Mawene,Grassi etc got as much grief on here as the current squad do.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

SF

Wasn't a foul IMO either, Shay made an absolute Noel Hunt of it was my assessment.

I wonder if he's had something else going on this season. Non football related. I wonder.

So you want to get rid of whats been one of the clubs top performers week in week out for 4 years on the basis that hes not had quite as good a season this time?

ON that basis, you will be selling every single player on the AFC books.

Good luck scouting for DM in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wonder if he's had something else going on this season. Non football related. I wonder.
    Yes, his personal life has changed, but I’d rather not blame that.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Wasn't a foul IMO either, Shay made an absolute Noel Hunt of it was my assessment.
    Foul all day long.
    Bro-hey knocked into Logan mid air making no attempt for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Foul all day long.
    Bro-hey knocked into Logan mid air making no attempt for the ball.
    Disagree, don't think the Killie player did anything wrong. He tried to shield the ball with his body as Shay jumped. Shay made an arse of it.

Striker was well within his rights to do that. If that had been Rooney I'd have been upset if the free kick was awarded against him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast