+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Logan has had a poor season compared to the rest of his time here,but it’s ok because he is still fine against the diddy teams.

Or does that only apply to the local loons

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Disagree, don't think the Killie player did anything wrong. He tried to shield the ball with his body as Shay jumped. Shay made an arse of it.

Striker was well within his rights to do that. If that had been Rooney I'd have been upset if the free kick was awarded against him.
    You would have had to be upset then because, lets face it, Rooney would not only have had the free kick awarded against him, he may well have been booked.

Particularly with that utter f u c k i n g virus refereeing.
    It wasn't a foul but in these times, it would mostly have been given.

Sometimes I'm inclined to believe he's a corrupt c*nt but then he does things like giving us the penalty that he could quite easily have ignored, and could also have given them the chopped off goal.

Disnae mean I don't think he's a c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Sometimes I'm inclined to believe he's a corrupt c*nt but then he does things like giving us the penalty that he could quite easily have ignored, and could also have given them the chopped off goal.

Disnae mean I don't think he's a c*nt.
    Aye, do you think he awarded us the penalty to equal things up . Because he wasn`t so sure about the 2 Logan incident" ?

He took an awfully long time to just book the Killie player for rucking out GMS. And then once he`d found his yellow , every slight foul seemed to end up being a booking for the Dons !!

It wan`t only me who took a sharp intake of breath when he got round to booking Shinnie, as we all just assumed he must have been booked before that !!!

He has a questionable character for sure!
    I think it may be a combination of the 2.
    He's both a hater of us which swings his decisions, and a useless c*nt of a ref.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Disagree, don't think the Killie player did anything wrong. He tried to shield the ball with his body as Shay jumped. Shay made an arse of it.

Striker was well within his rights to do that. If that had been Rooney I'd have been upset if the free kick was awarded against him.
    So from your perspective he "tried" to shield the ball, failed to do so and made contact with a player genuinely going for the ball and thats ok.
    I very much doubt it.

People were saying that Christie's contact on the same player Brophey was a foul with only the slightest of accidental touches which was only seen after multiple replays, but a blatant, in your face knock off balance of a player in mid air is ok.
    Arguably its a yellow card offence

I thought it was a foul but I'm more concerned with the drop in Shay's form. He's been among the best few full backs in the league for most of his time here, but this season he's looked another weak link in a weak defence. I just hope it's temporary and he's not the new Reynolds, who went from being arguably the best player at the club over a 2 or 3 season spell to being more or less finished with no real warning at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    I thought it was a foul but I'm more concerned with the drop in Shay's form. He's been among the best few full backs in the league for most of his time here, but this season he's looked another weak link in a weak defence. I just hope it's temporary and he's not the new Reynolds, who went from being arguably the best player at the club over a 2 or 3 season spell to being more or less finished with no real warning at all.
    Injury appears to have been the root cause of Reynolds drop in form / ability.
    He does not seem to have recaptured his previous levels

Looks like he's put his personal issues behind him. Much, much better from him recently. Still one of our best players

In Logan I trust.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast