+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Auction Fundraiser - Don In Peace

Auction Fundraiser - Don In Peace

Tailor Ed Foundation are an Edinburgh based children's autism charity and something rather close to ny own heart.

On Saturday they are hosting a fundraiser, part of which includes an auction.

A very nice person donated a signed Well shirt from the season you guys emphatically kept The New Huns down another season (we're forever grateful for that).

AFC donated a signed first team shirt (like you can buy via club shop) and the very kind people at Red Army Displays donated a limited edition print of the "tifo" from Scottish Cup Final last season. Not sure you'll be interested in that mind you :-)

You can bid on the auction via the link here. The live event happens at 2115 on Saturday 17th but they'll also be taking online and live bids at same time:

https://www.jumblebee.co.uk/tailored...encyfundraiser

Thanks very much folks, hope we get a good semi (fnar)

Best of luck for the auction W-R-D. Sincerely hope it goes well. As for the semi ... if either squad picks up any more suspensions or injuries, it may well be played on a 6 a side pitch! Still reckon it'd go to ET though.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    Best of luck for the auction W-R-D. Sincerely hope it goes well. As for the semi ... if either squad picks up any more suspensions or injuries, it may well be played on a 6 a side pitch! Still reckon it'd go to ET though.
    Thanks. I reckon the game will go to ET too. I'd like to see a 6-a-side game actually, bring back the Tennents Sixes :-). Less chance for Mcinnes to piss about wi formations too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    Tailor Ed Foundation are an Edinburgh based children's autism charity and something rather close to ny own heart.

On Saturday they are hosting a fundraiser, part of which includes an auction.

A very nice person donated a signed Well shirt from the season you guys emphatically kept The New Huns down another season (we're forever grateful for that).

AFC donated a signed first team shirt (like you can buy via club shop) and the very kind people at Red Army Displays donated a limited edition print of the "tifo" from Scottish Cup Final last season. Not sure you'll be interested in that mind you :-)

You can bid on the auction via the link here. The live event happens at 2115 on Saturday 17th but they'll also be taking online and live bids at same time:

https://www.jumblebee.co.uk/tailored...encyfundraiser

Thanks very much folks, hope we get a good semi (fnar)
    Very best of luck with the auction mate. I will have a look as autism is also close to my heart. Hope they raise bundles of cash.....

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    Thanks. I reckon the game will go to ET too. I'd like to see a 6-a-side game actually, bring back the Tennents Sixes :-). Less chance for Mcinnes to piss about wi formations too :-)
    **** - the auld Tennents 6's ... what a laff they were at times. Square go's in the car park ! And that was just the fekkin bus drivers trying to get out and back onto the M'Way. And Auld Archie McPherson giving it lalldy with the 'WOOFTS' :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wellin View Post
    Very best of luck with the auction mate. I will have a look as autism is also close to my heart. Hope they raise bundles of cash.....
    Thanks for the bids folks, good luck against Tic tomorrow

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)