+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Notts Match Day Bet Competition – Game 38 Mansfield

3-1 1.00 @ 22/1
    3-2 1.00 @ 33/1
    2-1 1.00 @ 9/1
    1-1 1.00 @ 5/1
    2-2 1.00 @ 14/1

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The bookies aren't stupid! I wish they would allow an accumulator on a draw, 0-0 correct score, no goalscorer, draw at HT / FT, less than 1.5 goals etc. You would only need one game to finish 0-0 over the season to make a big profit.
    Precisely

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I agree Tarkers. We can only allow bets that Bet365 will take. So it's singles or the Bet Builder.

Are we making it too complicated for the non-betting participants in the competition though?

It's also going to be rather time consuming for me if everybody chose this option, as I'd have to check all the bets for the odds.

I think, certainly for the remainder of this season, we must stick to singles, as has been the case for the past 38 games.
    I am happy to print off my bet, with a confirmation code if it helps ie one of my 365 bets is......

Bet Confirmation - AB3319259570I - Internet
    Time of bet: 16/03/2018 18:17:42
    No. Selections Event Event Date Odds Bet Type Result
    1 Over 8 Corners in the Match
    Notts County v Mansfield(Alternative Corners) 17/03/2018
    Bet Builder To Run
    Over 3.5 Goals in the Match
    Notts County v Mansfield(Alternative Total Goals) To Run
    Both Teams to Score in the Match - Yes
    Notts County v Mansfield(Both Teams to Score) To Run
    Match result will be Notts County
    Notts County v Mansfield(Full Time Result) To Run
    Stake: 1.20 To Return: 20.40

Not a biggie if you say no......maybe leave it to next season and we take a vote.....BetBuilder bets only with a confirmation code?

ps keep up the good work, terrific thread and well done Sir

£2 on Mansfield win
    £2 on over 2 game goals
    £1 on notts win

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I am happy to print off my bet, with a confirmation code if it helps ie one of my 365 bets is......

Bet Confirmation - AB3319259570I - Internet
    Time of bet: 16/03/2018 18:17:42
    No. Selections Event Event Date Odds Bet Type Result
    1 Over 8 Corners in the Match
    Notts County v Mansfield(Alternative Corners) 17/03/2018
    Bet Builder To Run
    Over 3.5 Goals in the Match
    Notts County v Mansfield(Alternative Total Goals) To Run
    Both Teams to Score in the Match - Yes
    Notts County v Mansfield(Both Teams to Score) To Run
    Match result will be Notts County
    Notts County v Mansfield(Full Time Result) To Run
    Stake: 1.20 To Return: 20.40

Not a biggie if you say no......maybe leave it to next season and we take a vote.....BetBuilder bets only with a confirmation code?

ps keep up the good work, terrific thread and well done Sir
    TBH as a non betting man this may as well be written in Greek for me but having said that, at the end of the day it is a bit of fun that costs nowt so I will join in whatever the rules. A big thanks to 60YAP for taking the time to run this thread & I think that he should make the rules.

1-1 draw 2.50
    Grant to score 2.50

Fiver on Notts 1 Stags 3, can not see them not scoring, just to strong up front for us to cope with.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    TBH as a non betting man this may as well be written in Greek for me but having said that, at the end of the day it is a bit of fun that costs nowt so I will join in whatever the rules. A big thanks to 60YAP for taking the time to run this thread & I think that he should make the rules.
    Just to be clear, I am not advocating changing the rules which were "Odds to be taken from BET365"......who offer a range of doubles ie Notts to win and Stead to score or Notts to win and both teams to score.

I was merely pointing out that 365 now offer the chance to add a 3rd or 4th bet ie add over 8 corners

I did not want to give 60YEARS any extra work, as he has been doing a great job on this thread all season, so I asked the question and gave an example from my 365 history.

I will abide by whatever decision he makes obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Just to be clear, I am not advocating changing the rules which were "Odds to be taken from BET365"......who offer a range of doubles ie Notts to win and Stead to score or Notts to win and both teams to score.

I was merely pointing out that 365 now offer the chance to add a 3rd or 4th bet ie add over 8 corners

I did not want to give 60YEARS any extra work, as he has been doing a great job on this thread all season, so I asked the question and gave an example from my 365 history.

I will abide by whatever decision he makes obviously.
    I'm not having a pop mate & if 60 years is happy with your suggestion I certainly have no objections, unfortunately my knowledge of betting is from years ago when I would go for Doubles,Round Robins or Yankees, I don't know if these bets still exist & wouldn't have any idea how to fill a "betting slip" out if they did, very much a "Mug Punter" me as this competition confirms.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I'm not having a pop mate & if 60 years is happy with your suggestion I certainly have no objections, unfortunately my knowledge of betting is from years ago when I would go for Doubles,Round Robins or Yankees, I don't know if these bets still exist & wouldn't have any idea how to fill a "betting slip" out if they did, very much a "Mug Punter" me as this competition confirms.
    BET365 work out the odds for you, Ancient....BET365, Notts game, click on BetBuilder, click "add selection", pick from the dropdown box ie goals, corners, correct score, winning side, players to score etc...click "add to betslip", keep adding and watch the odds creep up, if you want to remove an option then just X it off until you are happy....it takes a couple of minutes to get the hang of it and a couple of minutes to build the bet......BUT I can see it becoming a pain if everyone starts doing 5 x £1 BBs every week.....60Years will have his work cut out keeping track of them all......maybe a MAXIMUM of one each per week?

Just a suggestion anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast