Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Yellow Weather Warning for South Yorkshire this Weekend

  1. #1

    Yellow Weather Warning for South Yorkshire this Weekend

    Match may be off ??

  2. #2
    Al be watching that gay Welsh bloke toneet on Look North to hear worri sez. Dunt want to be trailing darn fo nowt, especially as KO time ez messed up mi chipoyle routine. Another match gerrin frozzen through by sarnds orrit.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-03-2018 at 10:14 AM.

  3. #3
    Be called off late as well lads. The snow isn't due until overnight. I don't think we're expecting the heavy stuff until sunday though. I hope it isn't too bad over Pennines

  4. #4
    Not going , can't be @ssed .

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not going , can't be @ssed .
    You n' Jay Lo come to Manchester with us for Laura's 28th mate

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    You n' Jay Lo come to Manchester with us for Laura's 28th mate
    I wish we could mate because I would normally have taken you up on that as we both love a night out in Manchester , we don't mind afternoon either to be fair .

    She's not too grand steve and still waiting to see the specialist although the C is off the agenda , thankfully .

    Arthritis in her spine is the bugger , hope things are ok at your end mate , fingers crossed for you mate .

  7. #7
    Hope things go o'reyt fo your lass Animal.

  8. #8
    I hope things get sorted Animal , and a clean bill of health for you Both soon

  9. #9
    Never been before n' reight lookin' forward to it. Pleased for you n' your lass best news i've had all day Animal. There's too much gloom in the world Staying positive and getting through best we can Cheers mate

  10. #10
    Many thanks guys for your kind words , much appreciated by us both .

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I wish we could mate because I would normally have taken you up on that as we both love a night out in Manchester , we don't mind afternoon either to be fair .

    She's not too grand steve and still waiting to see the specialist although the C is off the agenda , thankfully .

    Arthritis in her spine is the bugger , hope things are ok at your end mate , fingers crossed for you mate .
    Sorry to here that mate but at least it’s not the dreaded C

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Never been before n' reight lookin' forward to it. Pleased for you n' your lass best news i've had all day Animal. There's too much gloom in the world Staying positive and getting through best we can Cheers mate
    Cheers steve .

    It's alreight mate , wide range of pubs n bars to suit all tastes .

    We like traditional pubs , some real gems tucked away mate .

    Drunk over there for over 25 years mate , following bands and clubbing , Hacienda etc , Stone Roses , tha'd see all sorts of folk in there , The Smiths , City n United players and many that went on to be famous but tha didn't know it at the time .

    Best nights out were during the week back then , young n daft we war , driving back !!!!
    Last edited by animallittle3; 16-03-2018 at 08:54 PM.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Sorry to here that mate but at least it’s not the dreaded C
    Thanks ESR .

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Many thanks guys for your kind words , much appreciated by us both .
    Av obviously missed some key post Animal, sorry. all the best to your lass.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Never been before n' reight lookin' forward to it. Pleased for you n' your lass best news i've had all day Animal. There's too much gloom in the world Staying positive and getting through best we can Cheers mate
    Reight at bottom of deansgate, turn left onto Portland Street thereís a tiny pub called the Circus Tavern . Was taken there by about 15 Man U fans when we conceded 7 there place.
    Tiny bar. You walk in, only 2 ales, place an order and on a Saturday the punters pass your beer and change back to you... reight quaint little boozer! Some great real ale pubs down that road. Just like stepping back in time!
    Might not be for you Ponte.... but for us older end itís how pubs used to be!

    Hope you have a cracking day

  16. #16
    Really hope JLO gets well soon Animal
    Best wishes to all

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Really hope JLO gets well soon Animal
    Best wishes to all
    Many thanks exile

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Av obviously missed some key post Animal, sorry. all the best to your lass.
    Much appreciated Jules , thank you .

  19. #19
    Best wishes animal, hope it all works out

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Reight at bottom of deansgate, turn left onto Portland Street thereís a tiny pub called the Circus Tavern . Was taken there by about 15 Man U fans when we conceded 7 there place.
    Tiny bar. You walk in, only 2 ales, place an order and on a Saturday the punters pass your beer and change back to you... reight quaint little boozer! Some great real ale pubs down that road. Just like stepping back in time!
    Might not be for you Ponte.... but for us older end itís how pubs used to be!

    Hope you have a cracking day
    Ha ha it's a good un is that jules , really quaint as you say .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •