+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 men......

10 men......

..... we've only got 10 men!

10 fit players at training today. Two of those will be Carson and Roos. I also believe Mitchell is training again which would make 3 keepers out of the 10. Not looking good playing a team with 7 straight wins.

In today's press conference GR said he hopes to have just about everybody back for the 1st game after the international break.

Yes not looking good I've heard will definitely be without Lawrence and Vydra and Keogh very doubtful Don't think we will be allowed three keepers 😄

Rowett trying to plant the seed in case we lose again! If we want the team to have some bottle we need a manager with bottle! Look at Warnock Gaz and learn. Get out there and stamp your authority on the game, enjoy it and bring home the 3 points!

I think you're right, we've had a mostly fit 1st 11 for most of the season, can't start using that excuse.

I believe only 7 fit turned up last Friday before the Forest game.

I’m not trying to take the piss but Forest are a very poor side! I think you’ll be a better side next season but with the money we’ve spent and the wages our players are on we should have blown you away! Don’t know what it is but we have big problems!

MoP Not sure Gaz needs. to look at Warnock the master of mind games He's motivating his players all season about other teams having bigger wage bills its all bulloxs According to Cardiff's web site they have 41 players capable of playing in the first team and also debts of £115 million

Carson in goal, Mitchell at DM and Roos as the target man

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    According to Cardiff's web site they have 41 players capable of playing in the first team
    I see your point but the way Rowett is speaking we haven’t got enough players to make the first eleven! Total tripe!

Youth development, gents, that's the way to go. Our first team may be shambolic at times, but our academy is top class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)