+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Scumdee Roll Call & Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    So, in essence, in your opinion, outwith the bigot brothers, every other team is pish, strange.....you also seem to know a lot about our current coach’s budget considering it is not public knowledge(money spent in most performance related jobs are mainly relative understandably), you do seem bizarrely obsessed with our current coach and in most posts try to derail them with your angst, opinions and all that, fair do’s, anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend and in Deek you trust.

SF
    Mason knows everything about everything - haven't you realised that yet? And anything he doesn't know he makes up or his mates down the pub tell him and he believes them.

That’s not Celtic stepping it up. You saw it in the last game after they came back from a pumping in Russia. They found themselves in a bounce game

I seriously doubt anyone at Celtic gives us a second thought. We’re the club they lend players to that aren’t good enough

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Mason knows everything about everything - haven't you realised that yet? And anything he doesn't know he makes up or his mates down the pub tell him and he believes them.
    ^^^

Everyone could learn a lot from this chap

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ^^^

Everyone could learn a lot from this chap
    You're right again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I seriously doubt anyone at Celtic gives us a second thought. We’re the club they lend players to that aren’t good enough
    They do, that's why they wouldn't sell us Christie in the summer, and won't this summer either.

There best performance this season was also the first game against us at pittoddrie when things were close at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    They do, that's why they wouldn't sell us Christie in the summer, and won't this summer either.

There best performance this season was also the first game against us at pittoddrie when things were close at the top.
    Do you think it's because they think we might win the league or do you not think it's because it's the most convenient bit of business they will ever do?

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    To be fair to Mason he has been nothing if not consistent in his position on McInnes over the years. This is the guy who said McInnes was finished after we lost a few games following an 8 match winning streak. Now that others have come round to his way of thinking can hardly blame him for revelling in it. Unfortunately it might call into question his objectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    To be fair to Mason he has been nothing if not consistent in his position on McInnes over the years. This is the guy who said McInnes was finished after we lost a few games following an 8 match winning streak. Now that others have come round to his way of thinking can hardly blame him for revelling in it. Unfortunately it might call into question his objectivity.
    I’ve always said whether I think he’s a complete sack or not isn’t the issue. His f*cking about with AFC is.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Mason has his some of his points against McInnes spot on,I argued with him many a time defending McInnes and to be fair he has been right about a lot of them.

But to say he had been consistent is taking it a bit too far,his first post when McInnes got appointed was “I don’t like him,he is a hun”so McInnes could have won the league and Scottish cup 4 times and he would still be moaning about him.

I didn’t like him because he was a Hun, had spunked £300k on Ricky Foster & set the record for scoring the least amount of goals in a season.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast