+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Scumdee Roll Call & Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I didn’t like him because he was a Hun, had spunked £300k on Ricky Foster & set the record for scoring the least amount of goals in a season.

To be fair, Foster could occasionally fool you into thinking that he was a player. In particular I remember a 4-0 demolition of Dunfermline in 2011 where he was absolutely immense. That performance alone is probably what convinced McInnes to part with $300K. Then again it was probably more the case that Dunfermline were absolute dung.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Do you think it's because they think we might win the league or do you not think it's because it's the most convenient bit of business they will ever do?
    A bit of both to be honest. Why take a chance on us winning the league? Stranger things have happened, look at Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    A bit of both to be honest. Why take a chance on us winning the league? Stranger things have happened, look at Leicester
    It would be like if Vardy was their closest rivals player and they couldn't play him against them. The whole thing is pretty absurd and mental. You won't see that kind of deal anywhere else. As a club, we accepted we can't win the league when we signed Christie on loan at the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    To be fair, Foster could occasionally fool you into thinking that he was a player. In particular I remember a 4-0 demolition of Dunfermline in 2011 where he was absolutely immense. That performance alone is probably what convinced McInnes to part with $300K. Then again it was probably more the case that Dunfermline were absolute dung.
    First ever Friday night game IIRC.
    A brilliant night of football, we were untouchable that night and I’m sure that Dunfermline were a bit poor, but a great game to watch

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Mason has his some of his points against McInnes spot on,I argued with him many a time defending McInnes and to be fair he has been right about a lot of them.

But to say he had been consistent is taking it a bit too far,his first post when McInnes got appointed was “I don’t like him,he is a hun”so McInnes could have won the league and Scottish cup 4 times and he would still be moaning about him.
    . Mason thinks Morrisey wrote better tunes than David Bowie.

You can't trust the judgement of a man that thinks that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I didn’t like him because he was a Hun, had spunked £300k on Ricky Foster & set the record for scoring the least amount of goals in a season.
    100% correct as per.

McInnes is indeed a blue nose, the 1st one to ever manage our beloved cup.

McInnes’s club at that time agreed a fee of £250,000 to sign our cub captain.

Goals for column, our current coach took over reigns after the split for 5 games (8/4/12)...an absolute disgrace considering where we were that we did not bang more in once he sussed the players out.

Unfortunately......under our current coach we have banged in more goals season on season......but heh, don’t let any facts get in the way of a non blinkered opinion.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    100% correct as per.

McInnes is indeed a blue nose, the 1st one to ever manage our beloved cup.

McInnes’s club at that time agreed a fee of £250,000 to sign our cub captain.

Goals for column, our current coach took over reigns after the split for 5 games (8/4/12)...an absolute disgrace considering where we were that we did not bang more in once he sussed the players out.

Unfortunately......under our current coach we have banged in more goals season on season......but heh, don’t let any facts get in the way of a non blinkered opinion.

SF
    8/4/13......auld age can be a bugger....sorry!

SF

Either you are pished or I am. I can't make any of that out. Can you not just use a full stop rather than the incorrect use of an ellipsis?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Either you are pished or I am. I can't make any of that out. Can you not just use a full stop rather than the incorrect use of an ellipsis?
    If indeed you do not know if you are under the influence.......well, you most likely are......I’m currently on a tea break studying the Racing Post........regarding the correct use of an ellipsis, in general it is 3 dots but can be 4 dots.......I tend to use more, and tbh........do not really care a jot about a dot.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    If indeed you do not know if you are under the influence.......well, you most likely are......I’m currently on a tea break studying the Racing Post........regarding the correct use of an ellipsis, in general it is 3 dots but can be 4 dots.......I tend to use more, and tbh........do not really care a jot about a dot.

SF
    If you end up typing........................

I'll send for help. Can't take any chances at your age.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast