+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Champs..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I'm the only poster with any sense on this board..That's official.Ask Howie .
    Nahh Im not buying that Alf, tell us who is really dotting your T's and crossing the I's.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o View Post
    Champs ..Saxo ..get an effin room ...!
    Howie. Wow. Wherve you been?

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    No, I went too far. No need to apologise,I do know you.
    And I do need to chill! I know you've posted longer than me, and I've been on most of that time!
    Of course we disagree, but ... I feel bad now .... No need for me to go that far.
    Don't stop posting, I enjoy it and you do (and always have) create talking points.

Over the years, we will have gotten to know one another's posting style. You know I'm the Kevin Keegan of message boards!
    I went to far too champs, I was ribbing you a bit and it all went Pete tong!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    Yep,Champs is far too easy Saxo..

Is there a Kevin Keegan of these message boards ?
    (and if so did he lose the plot live on air against Fergiescumure, and did he relegate England football club etc.)

Hey Blackburn fans, my team are in the same place your team were this time last year, scrapping with Birmingham and its not a good feeling is it!.

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o View Post
    Champs ..Saxo ..get an effin room ...!

Hey hows things Howie? I hope your well mate

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post

I bit, my fault. It was a crap weekend aswell, but this is going to happen.
    Luck will always run out in the end (if your relaying on that) and there are only so many games Wigan will score last minute winners, and Shrewsbury survive a missed pen. We aren't relying on luck, I still maintain our form will see us through.
    I don't expect any of the sides wheels to fall off. But if one has a bad week (ie lose 2 matches or win one draw one) then that will be what's sets you apart. The fixture pile up for Wigan strengthens the chances of that happening.
    Powell looked half fit yesterday, and they put a lot into that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is there a Kevin Keegan of these message boards ?
    (and if so did he lose the plot live on air against Fergiescumure, and did he relegate England football club etc.)

Hey Blackburn fans, my team are in the same place your team were this time last year, scrapping with Birmingham and its not a good feeling is it!.
    No fun at all, Acido. I hope it doesn't come down to the final day for you - as it did for us. At least you are much better placed on GD, if you finish level on points.
    We went down with 51 points. That will probably be mid-table this year!

Isnt it riddick eh Aucks, how certain seasons means certain points levels. I was thinking a week or so ago that 42+ points would be enough, but that seems to be optimistic still for us at the moment after our current run of poor form.

The consolation, Acido, is that none of the teams around you are on a run of good form.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)