+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Champs..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im there regularly actually, I was born there as well lol, and they still call themselves 'classy' Cas.
    Ive got friends and family from both Cas & Wakey and i love hearing them bitch at each other when it comes to rugby league as I cant stand either team lol.

Ohh and before we go off topic here from Blacky Rovers FC lol, what Champs are the Five-towns in this area ?.

Ah sorry pal, I missed this.
    5 towns .....
    Cas Vegas
    Ponte Carlo
    Normal town
    Knottingley
    Featherstone
    I only realised recently Wakefield isn't a town! Its a City.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Classless Cas were very lucky tonight against the Whinos ..They nearly blew it big time..
    They were shocking the other night, apart from the first 10/15 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Ah sorry pal, I missed this.
    5 towns ..... Cas Vegas, Ponte Carlo, Normal town, Knottingley, Featherstone.
    I only realised recently Wakefield isn't a town! Its a City.
    Yes Wakey will always be the same to the rest of us as nowts changed, but they insist they're a city now.
    I used to think Altofts was one of the Fivers, but apparently its that Nottingley mob (with a silent K). As for us being Normal town, Ive not heard that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes Wakey will always be the same to the rest of us as nowts changed, but they insist they're a city now.
    I used to think Altofts was one of the Fivers, but apparently its that Nottingley mob (with a silent K). As for us being Normal town, Ive not heard that one before.
    Normal Town sorry that's my weird little world! I worked in Leeds the past few years (I now work near the Haribo Factory on Normy/ Altofts, not IN it so don't get excited!!) and a work mate who was in my team had moved over from Manchester (like I had) ....long story short we had to move one day to a Backup site as our office had been flooded. The backup site was in Normanton. We managed to convince this lad that it was called Normal Town. We even managed to keep it going for months, he even asked for a single to 'Normal Town' on the train one day! To much hilarity. Its the simple things in life that keep me going mate.
    I had the misfortune of having a kidney stone recently and had to go in Pinderfields a few times. Shocking place!! Complete shambles.

Champs, there was a Burnsley fan called Whooooshy on footymad a few years ago, and I/we havent seen him for ages now. But he apparently and his dad also had connections with my own Normal town.
    Like I said, its a small world after all isnt it. And your from Manure city are you, I did wonder what your Burnsley and Castleford connections were. lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)