+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Champs..

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is there a Kevin Keegan of these message boards ?
    (and if so did he lose the plot live on air against Fergiescumure, and did he relegate England football club etc.)

Hey Blackburn fans, my team are in the same place your team were this time last year, scrapping with Birmingham and its not a good feeling is it!.

I think its more than I can be quite 'emotional' mate!! And do get a bit carried away!
    Its embarrassing as I just come across a reet knob head and just easy to wind up. In short I just talk ****e most don't listen to a word I say.

Where I live (in Castleford) quite a lot of the people in my office are Barnsley fans, as a good few live there. We work near Ponte-Carlo so we get quite a 'classy' cliental around here

Mk dons tickets purchased champs
    Only sold 920 so far a little poor that maybe that will rise if we beat Bradford.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Mk dons tickets purchased champs
    Only sold 920 so far a little poor that maybe that will rise if we beat Bradford.
    We have an allocation of 3k. I will be getting my ticket next week.
    We have sold out almost every game all season, I don't think this will be any different.
    A lot will decide to go last min after we play Bradford. I think some may be put off as its a bank holiday Monday 3pm kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    .. Where I live (in Castleford) quite a lot of the people in my office are Barnsley fans, as a good few live there. We work near Ponte-Carlo so we get quite a 'classy' cliental around here.
    Small world isn't it Champs, as I live right 'next door' in the town of Normy. Ponte carlo and Cas vegas indeed eh, who do they think they're kidding ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Small world isn't it Champs, as I live right 'next door' in the town of Normy. Ponte carlo and Cas vegas indeed eh, who do they think they're kidding ?.
    If you know Cas mate, I live right opposite Glasshoughton Welfare's football ground (near Xscape)
    Cas is great its actually a living museum. Fancy a return to 1973 England, get your sen' over here.
    Trust me to move to the only town in the world that doesn't have a footy team!!

Im there regularly actually, I was born there as well lol, and they still call themselves 'classy' Cas.
    Ive got friends and family from both Cas & Wakey and i love hearing them bitch at each other when it comes to rugby league as I cant stand either team lol.

Ohh and before we go off topic here from Blacky Rovers FC lol, what Champs are the Five-towns in this area ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 23-03-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Classless Cas were very lucky tonight against the Whinos ..They nearly blew it big time..

I am just glad I managed to get my hands on 2 tickets I thought they were going to fly off judging by our away following this season
    The thought of going in the home end didn't excite me much.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Classless Cas were very lucky tonight against the Whinos ..They nearly blew it big time..
    Talking of League, Alf, the other Warriors (NZ), having lost 12 in a row at the end of last season, beat the Raiders today to make it three in a row at the start of this season. They were losing 19-20 with one minute to go, and Shaun Johnson landed TWO long-distance field goals. Have a look on line. He is a remarkable talent.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Talking of League, Alf, the other Warriors (NZ), having lost 12 in a row at the end of last season, beat the Raiders today to make it three in a row at the start of this season. They were losing 19-20 with one minute to go, and Shaun Johnson landed TWO long-distance field goals. Have a look on line. He is a remarkable talent.
    Cgeers Aucks,just watched it..great stuff..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)