+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Sheffield Wednesday ***Matchday Thread***

no point getting another manager clive , if he as to work with the same set of players it wont make a blind bit of difference .

its the team that needs changing, and in virtually every position , swap garbage for quality thats the only way to get out of this league.

Ekuban will never be a striker, garbage, along with many others, manager included.

Just play the 23 squad for the remaining games. can't do any worse than the pathetic lot wearing a Leeds shirt of late

Holloway has had 2 promotions to the Premier league within the last few years, maybe get him and half a dozen gpood players and we might have a chance next season

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Holloway has had 2 promotions to the Premier league within the last few years, maybe get him and half a dozen gpood players and we might have a chance next season
    until radrizaani and orta go clive , we are not going anywhere .

I'll just say due to the level of expectations in demanding instant success each season the only thing we have never done before is setting a plan and then sticking to it - hopefully a plan with inbuilt financial flexibility can now be kick started.Blood all the young un's and lets see 'em for what there worth and treat the season end as the pre season for season 18/19............ bigger budgets may require bigger names and egos on the pitch and dictating tactics from off it 'tho - some bold & brave decisions now required.

Come May - I can always ask Terry if Big Mick fancies a shot at PL with cash backing ........

Sent by my iPhone.

the big decisions are obvious mrs o, the team needs a massive overhaul and serious money spent on it , but unfortunately it wont happen under this owner

expect the same bargain basement policies of recruitment to continue under orta in the summer , and jansson and saiz heading for pastures new, blooding a few kids may help in the short term , but it will take quality and experienced players to get this team back in contention for promotion .

radrizaani will probably go through another three or four managers , before he realises that nobody as a magic wand to turn water in to wine .every six months lol .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 17-03-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    I'll just say due to the level of expectations in demanding instant success each season the only thing we have never done before is setting a plan and then sticking to it - hopefully a plan with inbuilt financial flexibility can now be kick started.Blood all the young un's and lets see 'em for what there worth and treat the season end as the pre season for season 18/19............ bigger budgets may require bigger names and egos on the pitch and dictating tactics from off it 'tho - some bold & brave decisions now required.

Come May - I can always ask Terry if Big Mick fancies a shot at PL with cash backing ........

Sent by my iPhone.
    "Demanding instant success"?????

WTF is "instant" about anything Leeds-related?

All we expect Mrs O is that the players out their all into every game, and that the "management" try their best to give the manager the tools for the job in hand.

Well, we have tools, but hardly fit for purpose, and that could have been avoided. It hasn't been.

Demand now is that failure and the reasons for that failure be acknowledged and addressed. Expectation? You tell me.

I feel orta is more the issue than radrizzani, he's the one bringing in the dross, and hoodwinking radrizzani into thinking it's always the managers fault.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

Sent by my iPhone.
    mick mcarthy working under this lot mrs o lol

he would have orta and radrizaani pinned up against a wall in five minutes lol

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)