+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Thanks EP & themOuf

O/T Thanks EP & themOuf

For your tips at Cheltenham this week. Horse racing is something I know next to nothing about. I usually bet on the footy, snooker and tennis where I can make a few bob. But using a mix of your selections this week, I came out a shade over £68 up this week. Cheers lads, I owe you both a pint.

Quote Originally Posted by kings1 View Post
    For your tips at Cheltenham this week. Horse racing is something I know next to nothing about. I usually bet on the footy, snooker and tennis where I can make a few bob. But using a mix of your selections this week, I came out a shade over £68 up this week. Cheers lads, I owe you both a pint.
    Glad you made a few quid, but I wouldn't like to encourage anyone to follow my tips. I probably got lucky this week with some good priced winners in the 20+ runner handicaps, races which aren't usually my forte. My main advice is to bet online and take advantage of the numerous offers. There will be plenty more for the Grand National meeting.

I think the most important thing is to enjoy it and appreciate the skill and guts of horses and jockeys.

Similar response to that of EP. You must have missed my tips for yesterday kings (I hope you did), but I was okay (nothing more) on the other days.

Now to Aintree where I have a decent record on the National, having picked Many Clouds and One for Arthur in the last two years at 33s and 18s respectively. Nothing stands out at the moment other than the disappointment that Baywing isn't having a crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Glad you made a few quid, but I wouldn't like to encourage anyone to follow my tips. I probably got lucky this week with some good priced winners in the 20+ runner handicaps, races which aren't usually my forte. My main advice is to bet online and take advantage of the numerous offers. There will be plenty more for the Grand National meeting.
    I still remember the day when Notts had a special race day at Southwell and you picked 6 out of 6 winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I still remember the day when Notts had a special race day at Southwell and you picked 6 out of 6 winners.
    I mentioned that on another thread a couple of days ago!